Just a bit curious. ...

Not saying that I am or anything. .... But I was wondering how does the hobby world take to a pregnant provider?

I was just curious. ....:-)
quite a few hobbiest's would like it.......even more if they weren't the dad!
I repeat ......I never really seem any one speak on the topic that's all. ...Im by far not in the preggers club if you were wondering!
@tony

Really? :-) that's funny lol. ....
A very unique fetish might I add!
Just looked at your showcase.....damn, you are pretty!!!
Its all types of freaks on here Lol!!!
Yrs dear, there is a market for it. Especially once you start lactating
I've seen quite a few pregnant providers over a span of time, so they must be making enough business to continue. On another note, I know when I was pregnant I was "in the mood" all the time! Plus most men say it's better down there when you're pregnant...warm? Wet? Not sure.

But I do think pregnant providers must do decently well, especially if they wear pregnancy well.

Another thought: I do think the pregnant provider would need to be extra cautious, on top of how cautious most of us already are...the thought of anything happening that could be passed to the baby kind of scares me...but hopefully whoever is is careful. ☺️
Personally not my thing, neither is lactating....but thats just me. I see a lot of preggo providers offering services though so there is business out there.
quite a few hobbiest's would like it....... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Yeah, but don't go gettin' pregnant just to cater to that niche in the community.

You'll never make as much in the next 9 months as you'll need during the following 18 years.

ijs
  • EZ.
  • 11-20-2014, 05:48 PM
My ex-wife got psychotic both times she was pregnant. Do you handcuff them to the bed like in the werewolf movies?
Years and years ago, I saw a girl at a studio who was about 3 months pregnant. Having seen her previously before pregnancy, it was a little bit of a shock, but she wasn't huge or anything. Anyhow, she asked me to come back again before she had her baby, which I did at about 6-7 months. I have to say, she was still very sexy, and really really playful...

I wouldn't be opposed to another pregnant girl in the future.