I'm Quitting The Hobby

So I have decided to stop providing. I dont know if this will be permanent but I am going to walk away from this again. I have a full time job and I make more there right now then I do as a provider. So whats the point in sticking around?
  • mwise
  • 04-22-2015, 12:33 PM
This is a real bummer. I totally understand though. Hopefully you will come back cause you miss all us perverts. ; )
best to ya babe
Best of luck to you. It's good to here that some can make it in the real world and doesn't have to depend on hooking as their only source of income.
Good luck! I understand though. I live between 2 states with 2 vastly diff. jobs.
Forget who you are sometimes. Lol
Could go utr. Make a rainy day cookie jar...
Best of luck to you. It's good to here that some can make it in the real world and doesn't have to depend on hooking as their only source of income. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
It's hear not here.... IJS😁
Best of luck.
It sounds like you are more disappointed about the lack of income than the hobby itself. I'm sorry to hear it but only you can answer the question raised from your self imposed dilemma. As they always say, no matter how much you make, it's never enough. I wish you luck.
may the wind be ever at your back
Best of luck to you. It's good to here that some can make it in the real world and doesn't have to depend on hooking as their only source of income. Originally Posted by Worldtravler

Lol WTF?! More providers than you know actually HOOK and have a real job AND go to SCHOOL...WOW! .....So um ya....This post was pretty pointless.
It's hear not here.... IJS Originally Posted by KourtneyK

Lol WTF?! More providers than you know actually HOOK and have a real job AND go to SCHOOL...WOW! .....So um ya....This post was pretty pointless.
Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Insulting the ladies by insinuating most can't make it in the 'real world' while simultaneously employing the grammar skills of a 2nd grader is pretty funny, though. Apparently, Worldtravler has a job that doesn't require a lot of written communications.

I will miss you & your posts, Trinity! I hope everything works out for you!
Fair winds and following seas.

And if you ever get that warm fuzzy feeling down there and need a fair lad to smooth it over...

Now, I'm gonna get fucked and fired!
It's hear not here.... IJS😁 Originally Posted by KourtneyK
Thks 4 the correction...thts so...lol

Insulting the ladies by insinuating most can't make it in the 'real world' while simultaneously employing the grammar skills of a 2nd grader is pretty funny, though. Apparently, Worldtravler has a job that doesn't require a lot of written communications.

I will miss you & your posts, Trinity! I hope everything works out for you! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Wasn't trying to be insulting. Just wishing her luck outside the hobby world, it's got to be better than putting up with all this drama and BS around here. And as far as my grammar skills go, last I check this was a hooker board not a grammar board. Since your so perfect why not try walking on water and let us know how that works out for you...so run along DOLL.
. Apparently, Worldtravler has a job that doesn't require a lot of written communications. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
And as far as my job goes it doesn't really matter. The way I feel about jobs is as long as your happy with what your doing good for you and if you make a good living at what you do than that's a plus. But I can already tell your one that looks down on people if they don't have a decent job.

As long as Trinity is happy at what she's doing that's all that matters, but I'm pretty sure if she decides to come back people will except her with open arms.