Awards for beauty, brains and manners

I'm new to the hobby (one year according to P411 and their request for money), and a bit older than most, or so it feels. During this time I have been fortunate in meeting some beautiful women who demonstrated high intellect, with an uncanny ability to combine it with logic. This is not boring to me because I commonly encounter partners with only rudimentary verbal skills. Also the decline of my physical prowess compels me to seek those women with whom I can add another dimension to a relationship.

For the first several months after I started the hobby it seemed I could never find a provider who would show up in West Texas after I had seemingly moved heaven and earth for an appointment. Therefore I decided to import and began searching in other areas (primarily those reachable within two Southwest Airlines flight legs) and still outside of major metro areas like Dallas, OKC and Houston; and I hit a gold mine in Arkansas. Since then I began doing the flying and driving in search of interesting companions, but just because I'm interested in meeting someone does not mean that feeling will be returned.

I have developed a fairly simple pm request which, if not returned within 24 hours, allows me to move on. Those with whom I establish a rapport, I will continue to try and see on a fairly regular basis; a benefit to both parties.
One reason I joined Eccie was to watch those who posted and the responses they received, followed by checks on those about whom the posts were made. This was all pretty one-sided but then I discovered this co-ed forum. Despite lapses into irrelevant drama (not to mention absolute idiocy) I have enjoyed this forum and its threads. There's several ladies I would like to meet because of it.

The reason I decided to try and open this thread was to see if Providers (and Clients as well) should or could be recognized for something the usual reviews leave out. I know it's a money game about sex and I do not disparage those aspects in the least. But I have the money and sex (except when I fall assleep - and yes, I know, the perennial patsy) is a given. So show me more of the person.

To start out, and based solely on what I have read, I will give an award to Ginger Doll for brains on top of what appears to be a great body; for a quick wit, and finally for an analytical and common sense approach to issues arising in this forum. [Will this get me an appointment?]

If this bullshit sounds like a good idea, somebody come up with a name for the award....