Most reviewed Provider

Who has most reviews:
1) In Austin
2) In Texas
3) In eccie site
lifetime totals or just this year? if the later, then the new girls can't be represented here. I am at 90 something now. interesting question,
That thread is outdated. Someone should make a new updated one
I think most people have a life.
Hookers don't stop hooking, numbers have increased, but unlikely too many have changed in ranking.
You would have to be aliensuperhumanincredoslut to pass Madison May.
Considering Eccie ladies are in the business of selling fantasy, I don't think being #1 on this list is necessarily a good thing. Providers who keep reviews at a moderate level allows guys to think they are special in someway, as opposed to feeling like the very last one in a very long line.
Is it an advantage or disadvantage if the lady has multiple reviews by the same guys instead of all different guys?
Reviews are proof that the lady is legit and that she is still around. However, I can see where the guys don't want to see too many reviews would mean that the lady is higher volume than some guys are interested in. But there are also other guys that prefer those ladies that are higher volume.
Who has most reviews:
1) In Austin
2) In Texas
3) In eccie site Originally Posted by BADBOYFU
Not sure if there is an easy way to find this, but you can go to:
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php
Pages 1 to 64 list providers and shows their review #

You can search by City, for example: Texas - Austin (363) = 8 pages.

Please post the list here when you are done. THX
Considering Eccie ladies are in the business of selling fantasy, I don't think being #1 on this list is necessarily a good thing. Providers who keep reviews at a moderate level allows guys to think they are special in someway, as opposed to feeling like the very last one in a very long line. Originally Posted by chuckles
Good point, I enjoy seeing regulars and do not care to have a million reviews. I have a busy life as well so I just don't sit around and wait on cock lol...
Just skimmed through the National thread and post #236 and following seem to be the latest updates (from April 28, 2016)
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1058078298