visiting and need a great location

I am visiting dallas this weekend and i am wondering where will be a great place to locate
The Galleria area or Addison seem to be pretty popular.
Thanks....... are the incalls reasonable
Galleria or Ndallas is cool but Addison is not provider friendly. As far as rates check priceline
I agree that Addison is not a safe place for us boys and girls to do our dirty business.

Try the 'name your own price' function on Priceline. Bid up to $50 for a 4-star hotel in the Galleria, Park Central, Carrollton-Farmers Branch, and Richardson areas. Chances are good you'll get to stay in a very nice hotel and not pay much for it.
carrollton or galleria are great

use priceline or hotwire

have fun!
Thanks everyone
Hey Super!!! I stay in the Galleria/Addison area and I like it a lot...Let's get together for lunch or a drink or two when you get to town...my treat! Have a safe trip here, I know that you will enjoy Dallas!!!
Hey girlie that sounds like a date. i can not wait maybe you can show me around while i am their as well. So, next visit i will know enough. I will contact you as soon as i make it in town
Hey Super!!! I stay in the Galleria/Addison area and I like it a lot...Let's get together for lunch or a drink or two when you get to town...my treat! Have a safe trip here, I know that you will enjoy Dallas!!! Originally Posted by mercianna
e it
I would L-o-o-o-o-v-e to be your personal tour guide! You can call me before you get to town if you want to! I'm looking forward to finally meeting you my friend!