Spice Of Life "Hand Made Floggers"

Spice Of Life "Hand Made Floggers"
Hello everyone I'm work on getting this right, I'm from New Orleans, and I'm looking to start a little adult toy store hand made leather works. I have started with floggers since my Mistress has requested one. As I started looking online for them I found I could do this and most of the time a much better job,so here they are, I take the time to do it right. The handles are made from an 8" =oak dowel drilled in about 4" filled with smelted lead not pellets that rattle around, then wrapped with wax coated natural string for a little more cushion, then hand braided with suede leather, the falls are made from a single peice of leather, unless their are multiple colors "it's a no brain er but someone will say hey what about the multi colors". Okay back to the flogger the falls are attached with a small nail so as to pull tight while wrapping around the shaft,glue is used to keep them tight, then once that is complete I use three, to four screws to assure they don't come apart, then a turks head knot is used on both ends to decorate the finished product.

I have two sizes to choose from, the first is lighter and a little smaller not made any different just more for the beginner.
The second is the big boys toys just a little heavier more falls, when you discipline or slave they will know.

I tried to post the link to my ad on back page but it keeps failing in someone could help that would be great. if you would like to see whats out there now it's at New Orleans backpage Fetish/Dom, Hand made floggers sorry I could not get this to open

http://neworleans.backpage.com/Domin...ers-46/6535573

1). Black n Blue 60.00
2). red,white blue 60.00
3) red n black 125.00
4). black mamba 125.00
5) redhead 125.00
6). ....
i hope you used a phone # not connected to you as if your S.O. googles your number she will find out you have a mistress.
Got that covered Using a Throw away as contact but S.O. Is covered
they look cool! good luck babe!
[when i wear mine out,I will be calling you}