Who was your 2015 Provider of the Year?

• SCBOY
  • 12-31-2015, 08:30 AM
Ok guys what Provider did you have the best time with in 2015?
Who is your choice for the 2015 Provider of the Year?

For 2015 Miranda @ LatinasElite is my choice for Provider of the Year. She is a wonderful sexy woman who will Rock your world.
SexyCassandra would be my pick.
Ladies I saw in 2015:
GFE - Pistol Marks
PSE - Ariel More
Spinner - Rosalyn
I have a tie for 2015 Provider of the Year. My Penis and I just couldn't settle on one lady so...

For Houston: Allegraw and Azabella Amor...Congratulations!!!! Runner Up, SexyLeslie

For Dallas: Sweet Sierra, MzChloeRae and LaLaLove...Congratulations!!! Runner Up, ChassidyAdams

Rookie of the Year: MonaLisaTilWeOverdose Runner Up, Natalieparks

Comeback of the Year: Gabrielle Divine Runner Up: Secretsex

Fuck of the Year: Zaria LeDoux (Still cleaning up all that cum she made!) Runner Up: MzChloeRae, when I met her in Houston

For this year, the new Kylie Nicole award, for best combination of Tits and Ass, goes to...Kylie Nicole. Duh, who else would it go to.

Missed Opportunity Award goes to Kammye. Should have been seeing her a long time ago. Runner Up: PeachySexy. ( I still haven't seen her yet. I know I'm missing out)..DaniellexxxRose (New Dallas Hottie)

2015 Hobbyist of the Year: It's Me, Dammit!!! Runner Up: So far behind me. Can't tell who it is.

Disappointment of the Year: She Shall Remain Nameless. But She Knows Who She Is. (I know, sounds like sour grapes. Just wondering where it went south with us. I loved seeing this girl, too. Oh well. Shit happens!!!)

Ladies, thank you all for servicing me this year. 2016 will be even better.
  • cr76
  • 12-31-2015, 10:18 AM
Estrella, Dulce - Latin Paradise
  • Trey
  • 12-31-2015, 10:27 AM
I didn't have the best of years. Hopefully 2016 will be a better and more active year.
Kamryn James is always a favorite
Jasmine Fox was the best one I saw this year.

Other notables were TheMignonneB, EagerToKatch, Pettievette, Victorious86, Kashious, & Delilah Grace. A couple more should be added but their accounts have been disabled.

Along with all my UTR's I had a pretty active year. I plan to have more white girls in the mix in 2016.
Chloe Smalls and runner up Melanie Brooks
Italia DiBella - CHAMP. Raquel Ryder - 2nd...
Genesis Nicole (wait until I write that review), Seeking P, ZariaLedoux, and the Gabrielle Union look alike Zoey of Angel_Lust. Zoey was quite a treat and by far the best young freak I have ever experience. 18 at the time and not one 18 year old could be compared.

Can't leave out Love_Chase, NatalieParks, and Allegraw
  • bon69
  • 12-31-2015, 10:57 AM
For me it's Natalia Mori. Best GFE experience I've had. Thank you Natalia!
Brace Face Teen Alejandra Rousey

19 years old who loves reminding me she's only 19 and loves calling me daddy
Spinner with no stretch marks
Braces
Always has slutty outfits and Dolled up hair and prissy makeup
This 19 year old Gives the wettest sloppiest downright nasty Bbbj. Leaves a mess.
Loves standing 69
Doesn't ask for RW info.
Did I say she's 19?
None
Tough call...everyone was remarkable in her own way, but kudos to who was there on time and did her job well.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!