Which Strip Club has the best food in Houston?

I love going to strip clubs but I've come to learn that their kitchens can sometimes rival the visual attractions. Which strip club would you guys go to purely for the food?
St. James "hands down" has the best food of any SC in the area.
Forget about the best food.... how about the best looking girls.
  • cr76
  • 01-15-2016, 07:47 AM
Treasures does a decent buffet, my friend raves to me about the men's club.

Men's club and Vivid live also do breakfast buffets on the weekend.
Ritz! That steak is delicious.
Lol I don't know sweetie but I would love to go with you lol
SH.. can you recommend a place in Northern NJ, right across the Hudson from, Manhattan, and be here in 20 minutes?
The pussy is delicious at St. James
The pussy is delicious at St. James Originally Posted by junglemonkey
with the exception of that fat blonde chick that has the white eyeliner on....I got close and it reminded me of the long john silvers we remodeled after the flood.....IJS...WTF is the deal with the white eyeliner??...I know why LJ'S freezers smelled bad.........
Dreamz
  • cr76
  • 01-16-2016, 09:52 AM
Where is Dreamz?

Is there. A place in Houston that actually has table and order service , not just the free buffets??

A buddy of mine raved about V live but they are only open late night according to the website .
I went to ritz for new years masquerade party. They had shrimp, prime ribs and all kinds of stuff. It was yum, don't about normal clubbing hrs...
Where is Dreamz?

Is there. A place in Houston that actually has table and order service , not just the free buffets??

A buddy of mine raved about V live but they are only open late night according to the website . Originally Posted by cr76
Once again SJ. The girls there are about the best looking in town except maybe the Men's Club at Night.

V Live I have never been to but have heard.
  • cr76
  • 01-16-2016, 08:48 PM
guess im going to have to try there.
Thanks for the info