The Houston Definitive Girl On Girl Provider Listing

We have newbie friendly lists, AA friendly lists, but we are missing an important list.

Which providers will enthusiastically get into girl on girl activities during a double? I'm talking serious high school make out DFK, 69, snowballing each other, good dirty talk etc.

Instead of saying who your current doubles partner is, just say whether you are open to us bringing another lady with us as long as you both agree to each other
Yes! We need that list!...please provide some of the info if you have done the research....I look forward to seeing the list...
Yummy Marie & Dorthy Monroe
Yummy Marie & Dorthy Monroe Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Originally Posted by Mythos

ooooppppssss I didn't read this lol My Bad * sips coffee * Shut up
No ...
Yes

It's the best way to meet good ladies and partners!

I was introduced to PaulinaPayne, BrookOfHouston, Houston Katrina, Asian Kiara, The CFE, Always Belle (Belle Huxley), Rosemary, Miss Kayla, Julesmilano, PeachySexy, and arielmore via client introductions. I sought out the others or met them at get-togethers back in the day.
* sips coffee * Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I'm feeling that with you sugar.
I had the chance to experience

Haily Jetson - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1611189

AND

Chantel Diamond - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1613821

Perform girl on girl (kissing and eating out each other)! I asked them if I could bring another RW friend next time, and of course they agreed. It almost happened but the timing wasn't right.
consider these for your list...
Kaitlyn Dior & Alluring Stacy

lol My Bad *... * Shut up Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Yes

I was introduced to PaulinaPayne, BrookOfHouston, Houston Katrina, Asian Kiara, The CFE, Always Belle (Belle Huxley), Rosemary, Miss Kayla, Julesmilano, PeachySexy, and arielmore via client introductions. I sought out the others or met them at get-togethers back in the day. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Wow. That's quite a few ladies. I always took Dorthy as the possessive or jealous type. That's nice that you two have an open relationship like that.
that's a hell of a list make your mind wonder

Yes

I was introduced to PaulinaPayne, BrookOfHouston, Houston Katrina, Asian Kiara, The CFE, Always Belle (Belle Huxley), Rosemary, Miss Kayla, Julesmilano, PeachySexy, and arielmore via client introductions. I sought out the others or met them at get-togethers back in the day. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Yummy Marie & Dorthy Monroe Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Who?
I'm feeling that with you sugar. Originally Posted by Mythos
Sorry
Who? Originally Posted by pyramider
Deez Nutts At Least Thats What Dwight Said Heh