Houston Gentleman - Thank You for showing so much love!

I would just like to thank all the wonderful guys who have come to see me and wrote reviews. Thanks for the love. I still have a few more outstanding reviews. Hopefully, they will be posted soon.

Also, Do you guys love this new outfit?

Nice outfit Haily! I enjoyed my time with you. I will definitely repeat when my list shrinks. Enjoy your time on Eccie. I'm sure the guys are glad to have you.
Nice outfit Haily! I enjoyed my time with you. I will definitely repeat when my **** shrinks.
....... Originally Posted by PaulWalker
When *what* shrinks?
Soon enough, one day!! Ima definitely experience the double with you and Chanel
When *what* shrinks? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Haha, well played GS
Btw, OP, congratulations on a very well done threAD! Seriously.
When *what* shrinks? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Man you stupid! Lol. I almost choked on my food reading your comment.
Haha, well played GS Originally Posted by Mythos
Lol. That was a good one.
I would so do ya...safe travels sexy lady!!!

I would do you to Dallas ;-). Thank you Hun.
very pretty pictures

We got some great gentlemen here and I hope you have the opportunity to meet some of them. If you have any questions or need help with anything funny no reference don't hesitate to ask....

Welcome to the crazy but Wonderful world of Eccie

I would just like to thank all the wonderful guys who have come to see me and wrote reviews. Thanks for the love. I still have a few more outstanding reviews. Hopefully, they will be posted soon.

Originally Posted by HailyJ

Originally Posted by HailyJ
A positive H-Town testimonial for a change. And yep to the new outfit.

Hailey!

Sweetheart, I think you and any or all of your gal pals would do very well in San Antonio especially if you were to attend one of our fun events.
I would just like to thank all the wonderful guys who have come to see me and wrote reviews. Thanks for the love. I still have a few more outstanding reviews. Hopefully, they will be posted soon. Originally Posted by HailyJ
Am I the only one to notice, visiting providers come and remark about having such a good time. But a newbie provider starts a threAD to comment pn having a difficult time getting reviewed. I wonder what's up with that?

Review pet peeve !!!!!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1615368
Haily,

I had a great time with you. Thank you for showing me some love.

That outfit is fantastic. The next time I see you, I hope you wear it for me.