backpage was interesting tonight ---

• 5T3V3
  • 01-26-2016, 08:05 PM
lots of pictures of miss lilly all over backpage looks like she bought a spa or the spas have stolen her pictures to use ... or is there another explaination ... just curious ... ?
What, no links? Examples, please.
What, no links? Examples, please. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Yup...! Don't know what your talking about with no visuals....

..........and NO I don't wanna search.....
I don't trust backpage to buy a used couch let alone Whores. Backpage still undefeated.
Why don't you just send her a message instead that would be smart oh but you nevermind...
Maybe she's conducting a study...
lots of pictures of miss lilly all over backpage ...... just curious ... ? Originally Posted by 5T3V3
Is she the attractive blonde who weighs only about 110 and is real sweet, and still has a P411 account?

This one? http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=89004

Probably the backpage folks want to use a hot picture or two of a quality provider to get business.
Well hello lol

I do post on bp but my ads have the same name "Lilly " and the same phone# as my showcase so it should be able to put two and two together. Plus my pictures either have my website (witch is down right now) or my phone # written on them in attempt to keep people from stealing them.

I have had spas n other girls steal my pictures on bp in the past so a link would be nice. If someone is stealing my pic I'll have to harass them with phone call etc till they stop.

Thank you
Well hello lol

I have had spas n other girls steal my pictures on bp in the past ...

Thank you Originally Posted by misslilly
Why would they want to steal one of an poor quality and/or ugly provider?

Hope all is well with you.
  • 5T3V3
  • 02-02-2016, 10:30 AM
Well hello lol

I do post on bp but my ads have the same name "Lilly " and the same phone# as my showcase so it should be able to put two and two together. Plus my pictures either have my website (witch is down right now) or my phone # written on them in attempt to keep people from stealing them.

I have had spas n other girls steal my pictures on bp in the past so a link would be nice. If someone is stealing my pic I'll have to harass them with phone call etc till they stop.

Thank you Originally Posted by misslilly
yes that is what i was implying ... most likely your pictures were being stolen ... i didn't show a link because there were literally 10 to 20 ads that had your picture in it. so had any of you link requesters even looked you would have seen ALL of them. i posted it here because i had limited time and it informed everybody at the same time ... i assumed someone would reach out to miss lilly ... i posted it as a less than decisive statement, because frankly i didn't know if perhaps she started working for a spa ... shit happens ...

so loving the block feature ... because without even seeing what they wrote i can tell you spice and dottie added nothing but negativity to this thread as usually ... if i am wrong someone tell me and i will appologize, but i am pretty sure i am not ...

oh and miss lilly ... the date was 1-26 the same date i posted so search that on back page i am sure you will find them. also you much use tiny eye or google image search.