References From Me...Please Read..Guys amd Girls

I have been overwhelmed with reference requests and I am trying to answer them as fast as possible. I moved and with unpacking, learning my new city, and etc, it may take up to 24hrs or so before I can get back to you. So please be understanding. I dont need anymore threatening messages from providers telling me I need to hurry up.
Girls...When asking for reference requests..include as much info as possible. I will need name n number or I will ignore the request. I dont have my stuff handy to dig through tons of shit right now to clear a guy. So please understand.
Guys..Please give as much info as possible. I need to be able to remember yall quickly. Not have to go back n forth n drag info out of yall.
Please help me to help yall is all I ask n this will go smoother.
Again thank you Houston for wonderful memories and I will be seeing yall again in a month to visit!!
Congratulations on moving and I wish you the best of luck!!! You are not obligated to answer to anyone and if you are taking the time with moving and unpacking to atleast reply back then that's good enough.

Again thank you for all of the good references you have gave me and wish you the best of luck....

Azebella Amor
Girls...When asking for reference requests..include as much info as possible. I will need name n number or I will ignore the request. So please understand.
Guys..Please give as much info as possible. I need to be able to remember yall quickly. Not have to go back n forth n drag info out of yall.
Please help me to help yall is all I ask n this will go smoother. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
This is good advice on any given day, let me add a small edit though.
Guys..Please give as much info as you're comfortable with.
I can relate to the stress that goes with moving, and add to the fact people rushing you for references. I commend you for your effort.
Thank you and good luck in your future endeavors.
Guys..Please give as much info as possible Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Remember me? I was that guy with the shirt the the penis?
I can't believe girls are telling you to hurry? I wouldn't respond back. ��
I was that guy with the shirt . . .? Originally Posted by Mythos
Look at you;
getting all dressed up for a session.
I can't believe girls are telling you to hurry? I wouldn't respond back. �� Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder
Me either lol
Hopefully the fellows have more than one reference for screening. If not, they, and the lusty ladies seeking a vouch, will just have to be politely patient. Such is the lot of a newbie, but good things are worth the wait!