Question for clients?????

So recently I had two of my new clients tell me they were pm'd from a client which I had seen maybe like 2 years ago, only saw him once and after he tried a few times to see me but would either cancel or change day. Well why would he pm my new clients asking questions about my incall and how my service was???? He knows who he is and I would like for him to pm me and ask me what he asked them. HE is from Pasadena area, and he knows exactly what I am talking about.

Just really makes me made when a client that has seen me can't approach me with his concerns but he goes two guys that do reviews and ask them just makes me mad I'm just venting y'all sorry...
Who is the fucktard?
It was me...... Carry on
  • Trey
  • 12-10-2017, 02:58 AM
If its been a while he may be thinking about seeing you and wants a first hand update. Sometimes reviews are watered down just like those guys pm you about a private message they recived, they will email you a review.

Unless he was trying to find your actual location. And you're thinking he may be stalker crazy type. Ok worry.

But I've gotten pm dudes asking about a chick I saw. I have sent pm a bout chicks to other guys. Asking about a incall and services, unless there is more to it...
good God

• pxmcc
  • 12-11-2017, 01:35 AM
Skylar, if it was me, here's what I woulda pmed, "So, how's that ass look? Is it just hot, or is it truly effin epic???"
Its OK ...

It was me...... Carry on Originally Posted by 08cris
lol no its not you but I would love to one day rub on your nuts instead of a rabbit foot for good luck...
If its been a while he may be thinking about seeing you and wants a first hand update. Sometimes reviews are watered down just like those guys pm you about a private message they recived, they will email you a review.

Unless he was trying to find your actual location. And you're thinking he may be stalker crazy type. Ok worry.

But I've gotten pm dudes asking about a chick I saw. I have sent pm a bout chicks to other guys. Asking about a incall and services, unless there is more to it... Originally Posted by Trey
I don't know what to think cause I would not think he would be stalker material but then again why pm not one but two or maybe even more clients that had seen me asking questions he could ask me.
Just really makes me made when a client that has seen me can't approach me with his concerns but he goes two guys that do reviews and ask them just makes me mad I'm just venting y'all sorry... Originally Posted by Seeskylar
Funny, I thought this was a review site....not an I just wanna bitch because I'm PMS'in and need attention site!
You mean you don't realize that Co-Ed is the threAD forum?
You mean you don't realize that Co-Ed is the threAD forum? Originally Posted by tbone2u
No guess I didn't realize it, but in that case hey....I'm available
Funny, I thought this was a review site....not an I just wanna bitch because I'm PMS'in and need attention site! Originally Posted by Priscilla St. James
Ouch. That's messed up. Not to mention uncalled for.
My god that looks like a fun ride.
  • 3Sum
  • 06-27-2018, 08:45 AM
It's called "infatuation"