Went out on a limb...

User ID:
Date: 9/14/2022
Name: Aaliyah
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...o/671124255469
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Allegedly davis hwy. [edit - address too specific - DM]
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Attempted blackmail
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Bald head scallywag
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Never saw her in person
Recommendation: No
I’m glad you got taken on a deposit. You deserve to lose that money

Listen up hobbyist. Don’t post or complain if you lost a deposit.

(Edit- unnecessary rudeness-DM)

No one feels sorry for you.

If you are sending deposits and get burn then leave the hobby because you have not a single clue as an individual.

Even the well established providers that request a deposit I still tell them no. If they don’t trust me then I don’t trust them. It’s a 2 way street and until hobbyists in the panhandle understand I will post to every post of those who lose money to a deposit.

I’m glad you got taken on a deposit. You deserve to lose that money

Listen up hobbyist. Don’t post or complain if you lost a deposit.

No one feels sorry for you.

If you are sending deposits and get burn then leave the hobby because you have not a single clue as an individual.

Even the well established providers that request a deposit I still tell them no. If they don’t trust me then I don’t trust them. It’s a 2 way street and until hobbyists in the panhandle understand I will post to every post of those who lose money to a deposit.
Originally Posted by Sgent30

Well Im glad you're here to teach all hobbyist how its done, where would we be without ya.
Agree and disagree with ya.
Ive turned down deposit request and then Ive decided to honor that request with reputable providers.
To date ive not been burned.

But I think you being a little hard on the beaver here!

Lighten up
Agreed, I'm new to this whole posting on a forum scene, but not at all new to the hobby, not my first rodeo. I refuse deposits 99.9% of the time, I let the dice roll this one time, big deal. But this information shouldn't be out for the guys that ARE brand new to the scene?? This was more TOFTT than being clueless, she's been asked about quite a few times on here and no real answers that I've seen, so I provided one.
I wrote a review back in 11/2020 that she was a scammer and to stay away. Next time do some research my friend. I took one for the team long ago to keep you guys safely away from this one. But we live and learn just as I did.
Name: Aaliyah Originally Posted by The_dude-850
thanks for taking one for the team and POSTING about it.

Sorry it didn't work out.
Its slim pickins around here and all the info helps