Can any provider throat like this?

Slut cheerleaders and Ebony slut whores do it best especially on our backs with our heads hanging over the side))))
  • Tnuts
  • 03-02-2017, 02:07 PM
IrishSkirt can
  • BLM69
  • 03-02-2017, 02:21 PM
I was about to say none can on eccie or they would be famous and if they looked like the girl in the video, I'll be hooked.

You'll hear lots of claims with no results when it comes down to it, I wish someone would prove me wrong
Aliesha can do it, she had me all the way down
They all can do me that way!!!

My tee tee is little I guess 😩
I was about to say none can on eccie or they would be famous and if they looked like the girl in the video, I'll be hooked.

You'll hear lots of claims with no results when it comes down to it, I wish someone would prove me wrong Originally Posted by BLM69
+1 I haven't found anyone who can do that but it would be fun if I did.
IrishSkirt can Originally Posted by Tnuts
tnuts, is she still around? havent seen or read about her in yrs.
link, website, contact info ???
Several can do that but I don't poke their throat like the video....
https://xhamster.com/movies/6635448/...the_couch.html Originally Posted by victors_secret
Sure can!
  • Go4it
  • 03-05-2017, 10:53 PM
Can't help but wonder - got 4 who say they can and a coupe of guys who are naysayers. Would love for one of those guys to make a visit to one of the 4 and report back either ----"They lie, or I'm wrong".

Why don't I? Throat fucking just isn't my thing and the way my dick is bent it would come out their earhole anyway..
^^^ *never asked for a dick pic before but is sure curious *