Hot Off the Press - Human Trafficking Crackdown

Just saw this on channel 11 news. Cops took down this pimp accused of forcing 10 ladies into prostitution. Accused of beating, choking, threatening their families and withholding food if they did not bring him $1500 each per day!!!

Yes. Human Trafficking is real in this city.
Sissy lips may not be here tomorrow
^^^ wrong but I laughed.

Actually, I wondered...what if this douche bag is a member...will JoJo get banned for outing?
I laughed too. Fucked up, but I laughed. I am not so sure Chappy's pimp hand is that strong.
$600 bucks a muthafuckin hr... and I ain't falling short Cuz I got money and the power...yep

But I am offended that anyone would think I 1.) Pimp for a living and 2.) Am that ugly...I'm no Shemar Moore but I am a handsome ass negro and I pull hella hoes in the RW...OK ..its a disgusting lie to think i look like the Predator... Too bad no one can vouch for me....ohh wait....
Nobody butt your butt buddies can vouch for you. Your two reviews are two of the fakest reviews on icky.
$600 bucks a muthafuckin hr... and I ain't falling short Cuz I got money and the power...yep

But I am offended that anyone would think I 1.) Pimp for a living and 2.) Am that ugly...I'm no Shemar Moore but I am a handsome ass negro and I pull hella hoes in the RW...OK ..its a disgusting lie to think i look like the Predator... Too bad no one can vouch for me....ohh wait.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The only ho' sista could pull would be Sheneneh
Nobody butt your butt buddies can vouch for you. Your two reviews are two of the fakest reviews on icky. Originally Posted by pyramider
No they are not. You're just jealous maybe I should write another review but on second thought... Naah lol
The only ho' sista could pull would be Sheneneh Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'm trynna think of that song Ludacris wrote..ohh well this will do for now...yes I pull in the RW. Pretty girls chill with SC regularly its no big deal its just daily life because y'all can't do it y'all make it out to be this big ordeal when its just what normal guys do in the RW... ..unlike you fellas I use this site mostly for entertainment value..

But i will say and if SC gets mad which i dont know why nevertheless & SC forgive me for saying this but i just stet the record straight.I don't go out much but I decided to meet SC in a club one night he may have his board persona as many do but he actually is a pretty awesome dude, i thought he was very nice looking and a complete gentleman he always seemed very intelligent and was always nice to providers me being one so Id conversation with him met up went out lot of pretty girls thats all i was trying to say he cool not mean...

You go out a lot i dont you like pretty women and people that pay apparently, im a chick and i had fun no p4p either just got out house. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Nobody butt your butt buddies can vouch for you. Your two reviews are two of the fakest reviews on icky. Originally Posted by pyramider
You should ask him about that one time......in band camp.......and his flute.
That's funny TBone. Good he got arrested hopefully he will get some time to think about it.
It's good to see real criminals and pariahs on society actually arrested. They're also running sting operations in the Spring/Woodlands areas. It's probably another joint operation. They're using the fake underage bait sting for sure but they often run these operations in conjunction with other sex business related stings. Maybe just keep an eye out on the north side.