Merry Christmas!

This made me giggle.
urm.. kinda early....
  • R.M.
  • 12-07-2018, 07:05 AM
Happy Happy Ellen
with that lone star on the fence gate, could be in texas
Marry Christmas and Happy new year to y'all
I love Kevin - every time I'm depressed I watch his Netflick comedy - "What Now"? And it makes me laugh every time.

Good for him. He said he wishes he didn't say what he said but the liberals don't think that's enough. They want blood and he said NO!

Check out this story on CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/07/enter...own/index.html
Crap - posted in the wrong place.

this might be offensive to some people...

say those 3 words aloud, you'll see what I mean. LOL!
This made me giggle. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I called and demanded it say Happy Holiday then changed my mind. Some Chick name Jenny answered. I immediately hit it off. Its all about the bens. I have a 3 hour appointment with her. She said I could always bring my problems to her. One thing the trees are green, not some Russian Cruella Deville Russian Red. Just an old fashioned American Christmas tree with ornaments, stocking and presents We are dreaming for a White Christmas with a Green Christmas Tree
Let me know if you need an American Tree. Let them have their Kremlin Christmas at Tump tower. with a Hideous Tree of Red. And the will have a Blue Chrismas
I love Kevin - every time I'm depressed I watch his Netflick comedy - "What Now"? And it makes me laugh every time.

Good for him. He said he wishes he didn't say what he said but the liberals don't think that's enough. They want blood and he said NO!

Check out this story on CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/07/enter...own/index.html Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
He said no. Good for him holding his dignity. If the gays really want to do a protest, as Fred pointed out, go too Saudi Arabia where the routinely throw them off building, chop heads off and probably fuck em in the ass. What he said was 10 years ago, He moved on. I don't even think he said it from a mean spirited place. Fuck the Oscars. I read the tweets
Ho Ho Ho
Merry Christmas

"MAGA"
"MAGA"
Originally Posted by LexusLover

Just what we need to see this stupid shit at Christmas.
He said no. Good for him holding his dignity. If the gays really want to do a protest, as Fred pointed out, go too Saudi Arabia where the routinely throw them off building, chop heads off and probably fuck em in the ass. What he said was 10 years ago, He moved on. I don't even think he said it from a mean spirited place. Fuck the Oscars. I read the tweets Originally Posted by themystic
You and I think alike these days, don't we my brother?

However, I would have said Happy Hanukkah, though like you I'm not an uptight judgmental asshole like the motherfucking liberals.
You and I think alike these days, don't we my brother?

However, I would have said Happy Hanukkah, though like you I'm not an uptight judgmental asshole like the motherfucking liberals. Originally Posted by friendly fred

A statement like that just made you a judgemental asshole.