James Comey ("The Webs We Weave")

The Skunk Trail ...

Comey grew up in Allendale, New Jersey, and he later studied chemistry and religion at the College of William & Mary. After graduating in 1982, he earned a law degree (1985) from the University of Chicago.
https://www.britannica.com/biography...omey#ref339420
https://www.law.uchicago.edu/media

Statement Regarding Barack Obama
The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer."
From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year.
In September 2013, President Barack Obama appointed Comey to the position of Director of the FBI.[7] In that capacity, he was responsible for overseeing the FBI's investigation of the Hillary Clinton email controversy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Comey
If anyone doubts the "tug" of law professor and student ....

... just ask "Professor Gates"!
Professor Gates was not qualified for his position, IMHO.

He was a political hack.

Fuck Gates.

Fuck James Comey.
  • WTF
  • 12-09-2018, 02:49 PM
P

Fuck Gates.

Fuck James Comey. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I'm sure they feel the same about you two.
Professor Gates was not qualified for his position, IMHO. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Neither was his host at the beer party ...

... or the "vice-host" for that matter.

The only one correct at the table was the cop! The other 3 were (and are) arrogant idiots.

Now Comey can appear at an "oversight" hearing and explain why he keeps lying.
Neither was his host at the beer party ...

... or the "vice-host" for that matter.

The only one correct at the table was the cop! The other 3 were (and are) arrogant idiots.

Now Comey can appear at an "oversight" hearing and explain why he keeps lying. Originally Posted by LexusLover
They have 2 more weeks. The House has 2 more years. This is typical GOP stupidity. Comey is a Liar but I don't defend his lies like you defend Trumps
I'm sure they feel the same about you two. Originally Posted by WTF
“TWO”
“TWO” Originally Posted by bambino
nice to see you back!
Comey is enjoying the trump show just like everybody else. Except comey can tell the house to suk his dck and enjoy the new year suppona azz bitches
Comey is enjoying the trump show just like everybody else. Except comey can tell the house to suk his dck and enjoy the new year suppona azz bitches Originally Posted by Tsmokies
BAHASAAA

Comey is gonna tell Congress to suck his dick?

right!

You do know Comey testified Friday yeah?
BAHASAAA

Comey is gonna tell Congress to suck his dick?

right!

You do know Comey testified Friday yeah? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
TSmokies did you think Comey testifying Friday was a bigger story than Agent Orange being implicated in 2 felonies? I didn't either and neither did anyone in DC. I don't think Waco knows his stuff
Waco is way down there in the ken starr rape coeds is ok county. And lock up all bikers and have a David karish compound. He don't realize comey told The house to fk off Friday. And that trump found himself in a deep pile of zhit and is too stupid too know it. He better call Cohen quick lol
Waco is way down there in the ken starr rape coeds is ok county. And lock up all bikers and have a David karish compound. He don't realize comey told The house to fk off Friday. And that trump found himself in a deep pile of zhit and is too stupid too know it. He better call Cohen quick lol Originally Posted by Tsmokies
All this shit from a man who said he would "take a bullet for Trump". I guess Cohen must have had a change of heart. Rumor has it that the Mueller probe is gaining momentum. Why am I thinking that's a bigger story than Comey testifying? Never mind I know why. Because It Is
“TWO” Originally Posted by bambino
Cougar High, what are you going to do?

James Comey is a lying motherfucker, as implied by this thread title and subject matter.
Rumor has it that the Mueller probe is gaining momentum. Originally Posted by themystic
Here's your momentum....

<---------------<<<< what is that????