Just to ask

Is it that odd that I just want a girl with sexy feet to beat off to once a week
Per girl ya paying for that NO

so do not let it bother ya if a few of us jackass's giggle
giggle inserted
I've heard my feet are sexy. But you ain't gonna suck my toes.
Foot fetish is one of my hard No's. Weird it just makes me gag. In the not fun way lol
Foot fetish is one of my hard No's. Weird it just makes me gag. In the not fun way lol Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
Ah darn it. I had my heart set on your big toe!
Foot fetish is one of my hard No's. Weird it just makes me gag. In the not fun way lol Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
I like mish she in a ball under me feet in the AIR

so I kiss a foot then...

never mind, I love drinking with ya anyways

note to self. if she ever tricks me, don't kiss bottom of foot when in
[ PRIVATE ]mmm or wait till cum before pull. I got what I want LOL let her kick my ass PRIVATE ]
Really
Would u give a FJ lol
Would u give a FJ lol
The echo is back.
The echo is back.
The echo is ba
Humm,no bbbj,no bbfs,no toe sucking,no getting your feet fucked,so what do you allow? I bet you allow daty,right?
Humm,no bbbj,no bbfs,no toe sucking,no getting your feet fucked,so what do you allow? I bet you allow daty,right? Originally Posted by lickidyclit

ah try n keep up well ya
more wrong statements in that than true
Humm,no bbbj,no bbfs,no toe sucking,no getting your feet fucked,so what do you allow? I bet you allow daty,right? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
ah try n keep up well ya
more wrong statements in that than true Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

I feel a need to explain

my bet
if your dick is ok by her, you could I bet eat your own cream pie. But if a duo, and you wanted some cream pie you just made. You will have to race the other gal

just my bet, and you will not win the race I bet also

edit add note
if nothing wrong with your dick and rejected raw entry anyways. It may be what/who said dick is attached to that got the no pass unless raincoat is on

just sayin if ya got in at all that is
I think licky maybe has the wrong gal....

I think licky maybe has the wrong gal....

. Originally Posted by rooster
maybe????