Long Life Intel?

I was wondering if there’s any updated intel on Long Life Foot Massage at 151st and Mur Len? In the past they have been completely legit with as many female and couples customers as males. There are three workers who tend to rotate: Lilly, Anna (Ahna) and one whose name I don’t know. They are all in their 40s or 50s. Last time I went I got the one whose name I don’t know. Got nowhere at all - same as before. They mostly do foot massages. I know YMMV, so i wondered if I should drop this place (again), or if more was available. Apparently, Olathe LE has left them alone. Right now trying not to test too many places in Olathe and getting nowhere. Appreciate any recent intel.
Well, after 500 non-responses, I’ll take that to mean Long Life is still the same as it was before. Legit good foot massage, but nothing beyond that. My experience was the same “no joy” as long ago, but thought maybe I had just lost my touch. On to other places for me. I guess they named it Long Life because LE won’t ever shut this place down.