fauci should be in jail

Attachment 876163

Candace Nails it as usual
He’ll get there. With many others.
Fauci should be the subject of human experiments. Turn about is fair play.
He’ll get there. With many others. Originally Posted by bambino
Yes. From folks in the cdc , who , facilitators in the msm and people in congress.
dr fauxi is purely responsible for the misinformation and propaganda delivered to the American people!
Birx too
I would say the list is long and distinguished.
I'd say that the Crime of the Century (to date at least) occurred on January 6, 2021. Intended to unlawfully deprive every citizen of the US of legitimate constitutional process.

I might point out that Fauci and the CDC are mainly advisory resources and have limited enforcement powers. If you insist on placing "blame", you should look more closely at the local level. Even our great Governor in Missouri punted to local officials.
You're bloviating. Federal, State, City, County and School govt entities followed that CDC advice and passed mandates/laws/orders to shut down over a year under the penalty of fines, imprisonment and forfeiture of assets.

Without those RECOMMENDATIONS many states would have pared back their lockdowns and lengths of lockdowns considerably.
Be Trump's personal docker.
I'd say that the Crime of the Century (to date at least) occurred on January 6, 2021. Intended to unlawfully deprive every citizen of the US of legitimate constitutional process.

I might point out that Fauci and the CDC are mainly advisory resources and have limited enforcement powers. If you insist on placing "blame", you should look more closely at the local level. Even our great Governor in Missouri punted to local officials. Originally Posted by reddog1951
LMAO! An unauthorized field trip is the crime of the century. Man I wanna buy a house in this panacea world.
"Without those RECOMMENDATIONS many states would have pared back their lockdowns and lengths of lockdowns considerably."

Evidently you opinion is not in agreement with your local elected officials. So, vote your opinion.

I got into a public exchange with a local running for city council who espoused firing our Director of Health over "leftist" lockdown policies. I pointed out that he/she was merely doing the job by executing the policies as directed by the city council. He lost the election by the way. Overwhelming.

Sometimes shooting the messenger ricochets.
Unless the current government is overthrown (which I'm not suggesting, if the FBI is watching, LOL), no one is going to pay for this. He didn't pay for the havoc he wrought back during the HIV crisis of the '80-'90's. He ain't paying now. It's obvious he is part of the class of people who will never pay for their crimes. Sorry.
Why are lockdown lovers deflecting to January 6th? Because your lord and savior Anthony Fauci turned out to be more corrupt than the object of your abhorrence, Mr. T R U M P?

The OP does not even scratch the surface of how corrupt Fauci is. He's probably a CIA agent at this point.
There's that beloved "probably" word again.

Didn't defend Fauci, only pointed out that the rules were implemented locally.