Trump rallies are back!!!!

SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
JUNE 23, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

Big crowds in the Great State of Ohio this weekend for the Trump rally. See you on Saturday night. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, AGAIN!

###
Rally for what
For his next inauguration.
He will have trouble even getting nominated. And he has to start campaigning....now ?

Poor Donald.....so great in his own mind......can't stand to be out of the spotlight.
More people will be at the rally than legally voted for Biden. He’ll be back in office way before 2024. He’s not campaigning.
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

After months of ignoring the crisis at the Southern Border, it is great that we got Kamala Harris to finally go and see the tremendous destruction and death that they've created—a direct result of Biden ending my very tough but fair Border policies.

Harris and Biden were given the strongest Border in American history. And now, it is by far the worst in American history.

If Governor Abbott and I weren’t going there next week, she would have never gone!
the Trumpeter....the most destructive President in the history of the United States

He can't bear to stay away from the spotlight

Instead of paying more money to the Trumpeter for a rally, you may want to spend it on a Monster Trucks show
Sarasota Fla 7/3!

https://t.me/praying_medic/2268

That will be wild!!!