URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-27975.html
City: Ft Worth
State: Texas
Address: South Ft.Worth close to TCU
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: was looking at everything else besides her hair, sorry
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Full on brick house. mid 5'height D cup breast, tight waist, and BBL ass. I would say she is fairly good looking face wise.
Recommendation: Yes
Just FYI … user ID in the encounter form is for the providers user ID if they have one here, not yours.
So she asked for extra donation before leaving ? Did you go over your time ? I’m confused �� Tipping is required ?
QUOTE=HSanchez;1063451450]So she asked for extra donation before leaving ? Did you go over your time ? I’m confused �� Tipping is required ?[/QUOTE]
Thanks Equipeeler55 for sharing your experience. I have try to reach out to her over a week now but her phone went straight to voicemails.
Any tips you can share on how I can get a hold of her faster?
Thanks Equipeeler55 for sharing your experience. I have try to reach out to her over a week now but her phone went straight to voicemails.
Any tips you can share on how I can get a hold of her faster? Originally Posted by apple2211
Can you not bump 6 month old posts?
  • HAAO
  • 09-13-2024, 02:11 PM
Can’t even get a reply 😂😂😂
Me either. Strange
I have honestly text this woman close to 40 or 50 times. The texts are still being delivered so I doubt I’m blocked. But she just won’t answer. I’ve called, left a voicemail. Becoming stalker like now ������ maybe she doesn’t need the business ��♂️