URL / Website: -
City: East of Penfield
State: New York
Address: Private residence east of Penfield
Activities: LFK, massage, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, Mish, CG, HJ, 69
Hair Length and Color: Long straight brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite frame, 5'2", firm pierced b/c cups, a few tasteful tats, a bit of padding in the back...beautiful big brown eyes and a lovely face.
Recommendation: Yes

...uh thanks ...fer sharin
very Nice Review there,
Any pics of her anywhere??
Website
User ID: N/A
Date: 13 and 18 Aug 2024
Name: Emma Chance
Phone: -
Email Address: emma.chance69@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: East of Penfield
State: New York
Address: Private residence east of Penfield
Activities: LFK, massage, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, Mish, CG, HJ, 69
Hair Length and Color: Long straight brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite frame, 5'2", firm pierced b/c cups, a few tasteful tats, a bit of padding in the back...beautiful big brown eyes and a lovely face.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by MajorHands
Idk if her communication skills need work but I've definitely reached out a few times. You gents must have her phone smoking lol
Idk if her communication skills need work but I've definitely reached out a few times. You gents must have her phone smoking lol Originally Posted by change2chance
The reality is that she doesn't do this fulltime, and her inclination is to see guys she already knows (and who she establishes text contact with, since she is bad about responding to emails). Getting that first appt makes things way easier down the road. She is usually nervous about meeting guys for the first time, so the easier the screening, the more likely things will come together... With that said, when she knows she's going to be taking appts, it is a good time to reach out. I know she's trying to book a few appts next week, so I wouldn't give up hope.

Have enjoyed twice. It's warm wet and delicious. And so snug.
[QUOTE=Buffalo1966;1063583069]Any pics of her anywhere??
Website[/QUOTE

I don't think she has any images for public viewing but she is a fox..
I really would enjoy seeing her mom again.
Mom is still alive? Jeezis Christ. Not aging well the one time I met her, and that was a long time ago.
Mom is still alive? Jeezis Christ. Not aging well the one time I met her, and that was a long time ago. Originally Posted by rooster
negativity ...aints be allowed heres specially whens ...talkin bouts ...a funnel

...try turnin this inta a ...positive likes by ...sayin ...wow ...she has ...several ...lifetimes worth a experience makin jimmie ...cocks feel ...special

...sees how easy ...it cans be?
I really would enjoy seeing her mom again. Originally Posted by pillowlips
Charli? She was cool when I saw her.

elg……
The reality is that she doesn't do this fulltime, and her inclination is to see guys she already knows (and who she establishes text contact with, since she is bad about responding to emails). Getting that first appt makes things way easier down the road. She is usually nervous about meeting guys for the first time, so the easier the screening, the more likely things will come together... With that said, when she knows she's going to be taking appts, it is a good time to reach out. I know she's trying to book a few appts next week, so I wouldn't give up hope.
Originally Posted by MajorHands
To be honest I'm not looking for anybody doing this full time. It's just about availability and are you complicated to reach. She sounds alittle too complicated to reach for new clients but maybe if I have nobody else in a few months thanks for the info tho
Charli? She was cool when I saw her.

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
ow wow and sure she has

some fine cherished memories herself

and glad to be above ground
ow wow and sure she has

some fine cherished memories herself

and glad to be above ground Originally Posted by JONBALLS