So, new to ECCIE

So, joined a few days ago... been surfing, figuring out... etc. Took me forever to figure out what ROS was, until I did a review... and now I know... also confused at everyone talking about great, hott reviews, but all i saw was the physical descriptions, etc. again.. now I know.... What I haven't figured out, is, how do I get to be premium to see these other stories, pics, etc? I have an appt with Provider from this site in the morning tomorrow... Interested to know... I can have some input and help to the site.... but, still learning it! Thanks
  • a_kch
  • 02-04-2013, 10:31 PM
Hell...I'm still trying to get a link or a list of all the codes! HA...good luck to you and hope to soon start putting reviews up here as well!
You need to put a review up man... Check my status....they already credited me for it, and gave me premium access.!
Okay... I'm obviously a dumbass. Do you have a term/acronym sheet for some of this stuff? I've seen a couple of providers from here and yes...even a few from BP (which isn't as bad as you think if you're careful and stay away from the usual suspects and bad areas).