Someone has access to my account!

Regarding the post by me in the review by Nitro. I never made it! I would never say a thing like that and I am not a racist in fact I find racism morally wrong and against every thing I believe in. Being a minority myself, why would I say such a horrid thing. I did not write that post. I am shocked and am changing my password immediately. I do not understand why someone would do something like that to me or how anyone has gained access to my account but I will be checking every post made by me to see if I actually made it. Please remove the infraction and the post. I am competely repulsed. It is beneath me in every way, shape and form to make a statement like that one.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1052322308

Sincerely,
Kitty
Good to know. Some nice guy wrote a very nice review to which your reply was uh, er, um - not so nice.
I am in shock. I can't believe this crap. I do not know how someone has gotten into my account. I am so embarrassed and want to let everyone know that I would never do such a thing as that. I am so mad.
Can I please have permission to post on the thread that I never made the racist statement? I am horrified.
The post has been edited. The infraction is not coming off.

#19 - Account security is of the utmost importance. You are responsible for your account and only your account. You are not to allow any other individual access to your account unless you have received prior approval from staff. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but must be approved prior to releasing access to another party.
This is NOT the first time you have "lost control of your account."

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=62 as part of http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1051949773.

If you cannot maintain control of your account, you should reconsider your membership here.
Perhaps it is just lost time. You know, when you completely forget everything you have done, go ballistic on others, then address them in a manner like nothing happened.

Tiresome is an apt description.
I have not given anyone my password. I am using a brand new laptop I just bought a few weeks ago. I do not see how in the world anyone could have gotten access to my account or how it is my fault. I do not get intoxicated. I very rarely even drink more than one glass of wine. I can't I am hypotensive. The statement goes against my moral conscience and it should be obvious by the ip address that I did not make it. If the infraction must stay on me so be it but I think it is unfair and I think someone needs to look into how a secure account was compromised. When my account was compromised before, I know how it happened and I take responsibility for it. In this case, there is no logical explanation and it should be looked into.
So what were you doing at 71+pm when the post was made? Were you logged on?

I have watched a lot of TV crime shows so I am some what of an expert in these matters. As a result one of the first things to do is establish a timeline afte the scene has been investigated, tagged, pictures taken with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one. Which leads me to question your CAT.!
!
So what were you doing at 71+pm when the post was made? Were you logged on?

I have watched a lot of TV crime shows so I am some what of an expert in these matters. As a result one of the first things to do is establish a timeline afte the scene has been investigated, tagged, pictures taken with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one. Which leads me to question your CAT.!
! Originally Posted by The2Dogs

And talk about bugs... Gil Grissom taught me evey timeline is brought together accurately with bugs. If the timeline can't be brought together it makes you look smart to know about bugs...
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-09-2013, 10:06 AM
Gawd I have the biggest crush on Grissom... Those Glasses... That scruff...

Seriously though, aren't most "Provider" accounts tech blocked from being able to post in the Review section? I know when I tested it I got that damn Error box. Has the program changed? An update that left a hole in permissions?
Damn Ze, you're so smart.
Grissom taint shit compared to Sherlock and Watson, hell they could leave Sherlock out of it and just have Watson parade around in skimpy outfits.