Its 7:30 so

how is

Abraham Lincoln still

STANDING?
their half hour

LATE
Postponed until 6 PM tomorrow by leadership of highly organized colt 45 scumbag brigade.
Most likely busy at the moment celebrating a token banning on an obscure computer forum dedicated to petty illegal activity.
was wondering when they are coming to te burbs?

just another empty promise?
The pussified version has been present in the suburbs for a decade or so, maybe a little more.

These male lesbians and their fat wives have their 2 bedroom, $80,000 houses and their above-ground swimming pools on the line so they won't get too frisky.
highly doubt they will head to the rural towns where people have a lot more toys, front end loaders ,

derilect pickup trucks with snow plw on them , tractors

pressure washers , chainsaws etcand haven't even got to the firearms
Huge racism, tremendous systemics. Whew
  • Doove
  • 06-26-2020, 04:13 AM
It's always fun watching 2 incels have a back and forth.
they gonna "try"

again tonight
It's always fun watching 2 incels have a back and forth. Originally Posted by Doove
delete history, doomed ta repeat ???/
if like or not keep the history no need ta replay????
Postponed until 6 PM tomorrow by leadership of highly organized colt 45 scumbag brigade. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
N gets it!
Your trump twink scumbag brigade at it's highly organized best...

]
  • Doove
  • 06-27-2020, 04:41 AM
delete history, doomed ta repeat ???/
if like or not keep the history no need ta replay???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Germany don't need statues of Hitler to remind them not to repeat it.

I'll believe statues of Jefferson Davis and Robert E Lee are about "heritage" and "remembering history" when i start seeing you yahoos driving around with British flags on the backs of your pick-ups and some statues of King George and General Cornwallis popping up in DC. Until then, no.
Germany don't need statues of Hitler to remind them not to repeat it.

I'll believe statues of Jefferson Davis and Robert E Lee are about "heritage" and "remembering history" when i start seeing you yahoos driving around with British flags on the backs of your pick-ups and some statues of King George and General Cornwallis popping up in DC. Until then, no. Originally Posted by Doove
I'm only 2nd generation here, would a Canada flag be ok ????
  • Doove
  • 06-27-2020, 05:45 AM
I'm only 2nd generation here, would a Canada flag be ok ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Was Canada formed as an act of treason against The United States?