Sean Hannity says that Trump could run for president from jail, if he wanted to

Sounds like Hannity’s gearing up for the next step in his grand plan to take over the world.

At least he speaks clearly to Trump and the faithful.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH?

https://www.salon.com/2022/08/12/sea...-he-wanted-to/

On "The Sean Hannity Show" the host explains that, constitutionally, jail wouldn't stand in the way of Trump

Kelly McClure

On Friday's episode of Premiere Radio Networks' The Sean Hannity Show, the host claims that Trump being sent to jail would not necessarily be a road block of any kind in terms of him deciding to run for president in 2024.

Going over possible scenarios for what's to come, Hannity says "What do you think the next thing that happens here is, do you think that they would try and indict the former president in the hopes of convicting him and having him in jail at the time of the next election to prevent him from running . . . Because a conviction by the way, constitutionally, would not prevent him from running for office."

Following the FBI's raid of Mar-a-Lago to search for sensitive documents that Trump took from the White House, Marc Elias, top lawyer for Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign, tweeted "The media is missing the really, really big reason why the raid today is a potential blockbuster in American politics." Included with Elias' tweet is the image of a document detailing U.S. Code Title 18, Section 2071, which states that anyone "having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States."

But Hannity seems to have other thoughts on the matter.

"You know, this code that is being cited by Marc Elias and all these other people negates the very enumerated qualifications in the Constitution, and the specific requirements for somebody not to be eligible to run, and that would be impeachment and conviction," Hannity said during Friday's show. "It doesn't mention anything about being, you know, maybe not following every single dotted 'I' and crossed 't' in the Presidential Records Act of the National Archives Act."
He is right.

The Constitution is specific on the requirements for the Presidency.
hannity is like a broken record.
hannity is like a broken record. Originally Posted by winn dixie
hes always a broken record with his boston accent.
Sounds like Hannity’s gearing up for the next step in his grand plan to take over the world.

At least he speaks clearly to Trump and the faithful.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH?

https://www.salon.com/2022/08/12/sea...-he-wanted-to/

On "The Sean Hannity Show" the host explains that, constitutionally, jail wouldn't stand in the way of Trump

Kelly McClure

On Friday's episode of Premiere Radio Networks' The Sean Hannity Show, the host claims that Trump being sent to jail would not necessarily be a road block of any kind in terms of him deciding to run for president in 2024.

Going over possible scenarios for what's to come, Hannity says "What do you think the next thing that happens here is, do you think that they would try and indict the former president in the hopes of convicting him and having him in jail at the time of the next election to prevent him from running . . . Because a conviction by the way, constitutionally, would not prevent him from running for office."

Following the FBI's raid of Mar-a-Lago to search for sensitive documents that Trump took from the White House, Marc Elias, top lawyer for Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign, tweeted "The media is missing the really, really big reason why the raid today is a potential blockbuster in American politics." Included with Elias' tweet is the image of a document detailing U.S. Code Title 18, Section 2071, which states that anyone "having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States."

But Hannity seems to have other thoughts on the matter.

"You know, this code that is being cited by Marc Elias and all these other people negates the very enumerated qualifications in the Constitution, and the specific requirements for somebody not to be eligible to run, and that would be impeachment and conviction," Hannity said during Friday's show. "It doesn't mention anything about being, you know, maybe not following every single dotted 'I' and crossed 't' in the Presidential Records Act of the National Archives Act." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Blimey! ... I didn't know that YOU watched Hannity.
Good for you, mate!

And you and I have already agreed that Trump will
prolly get the prison vote in 2024. ... ...
Biden got it the last time.

#### Salty
I'd vote for him if he was in jail. His state of the union addresses would be awesome in an orange jump suit. Talk about some must see TV comedy. That piece of shit attention whore loves his ratings and there is no way anyone could beat those ratings.

hannity is like a broken record. Originally Posted by winn dixie
All of those talking heads are on both sides. Thats why I don't waste my time listening to any of them. They have their agendas and that's cool. But I don't need their opinions. Just give me the facts and I will form my conclusions on my own. I don't need some loudmouth nerd on CNN, MSNBC or Fox News to tell me what to think.
I would love to find out if Diaper Don could do it, no more spray on orange tan face or hair spray, that has to be a great look 🤔 on him.
His jail cell rallies would be awesome.
If he wins while he's in jail can he pardon himself?
Short of proving with hard evidence, that Trump retained nuclear weapon secrets and intended to share or sell them to anybody, friend or foe alike........ Trump will not be in jail on this latest incident. Maybe something else but short of what I just wrote, Nope! Try again, and I know they will.
Incident?

That piece of shit is odds on FAVOURITE to swing in 2024

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHSH!
Short of proving with hard evidence, that Trump retained nuclear weapon secrets and intended to share or sell them to anybody, friend or foe alike........ Trump will not be in jail on this latest incident. Maybe something else but short of what I just wrote, Nope! Try again, and I know they will. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I’m sure at some point you’ll back track from this to some lesser version and claim you never said this was an absolute opinion. It’s always fun watching your ever changing opinions.

I’ll actually wait and see what he did and did not have.
I’m sure

Like you were sure about Rittenhouses guilt?

at some point you’ll back track from this to some lesser version and claim you never said this was an absolute opinion.

Did I try and backtrack that time you pointed out an incorrect statement I made and I owned it? You have to stop thinking other people are like you.

It’s always fun watching your ever changing opinions.

An example would be nice, got one or just making up shit again?

I’ll actually wait and see what he did and did not have. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Yeah, I've noticed in all your posts on this matter how you are just waiting to see what they have and don't have like below. I would normally go and find every example of you not waiting but why waste my time.

1blackman1
His jail cell rallies would be awesome.
You’re getting boring HF. At least you didn’t resort to Whataboutism or false equivalence. I’m actually proud you avoided your usual fallbacks. Thanks
You’re getting boring HF. At least you didn’t resort to Whataboutism or false equivalence. I’m actually proud you avoided your usual fallbacks. Thanks Originally Posted by 1blackman1

And I'm not surprised you resorted to your meaningless comebacks.