what makes the muskrat guard his musk? courage

elon had a sit down with kevin mccarthy

i think he's doing his best to try to save america

as an african-american, and a former lifelong dimocrat, he is giving the gop his ideas on various topics

he wants the americanism, rule of law, liberties and freedoms, and return to proper econoimic policies of the gop coupled with a a lighter touch
African-American?

You mean South African-Canadian-American, son.

What the purpose of deception?

Not clever.
  • WTF
  • 08-18-2022, 09:31 AM
I think nevergaveitathought confused the Cowardly Lion with the Scarecrow who needs a brain!
Well, does Musk self-identify as an AA?

I thought that in this day and age, all it took was a self-declaration as to who you are!

I don't think anyone but Musk can make that determination . . .so I have been told so often in other contexts.

I know a number of unambiguously black Americans who refuse to be called "African American", because they self-identify as Carribien in origin and culture.
Well, does Musk self-identify as an AA?

I thought that in this day and age, all it took was a self-declaration as to who you are!

I don't think anyone but Musk can make that determination . . .so I have been told so often in other contexts.

I know a number of unambiguously black Americans who refuse to be called "African American", because they self-identify as Carribien in origin and culture. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Glib but you make a good point.

A question for the OP - did Musk self-identify as African-American? If so, please provide a link. If not, then why did you?
He doesn't identify as black.
His father is from South Africa and his mother is from Canada.
I think it was a quip made by DeSantis . I don’t know that Musk has made that statement.
I will bet you he hasn’t. Only one to make that statement is a OP.