Stuck in Buffalo and being blown off

• ISO
  • 01-09-2016, 07:55 PM
Stuck in Buffalo and being blown off Any ladies wanna play?
Who did you get blown off by?
  • ISO
  • 01-09-2016, 08:27 PM
I'm looking to have fun, not gossip.
Letting people know who's not keeping appointments isn't gossip, it's one of the things this board is here for.
  • ISO
  • 01-09-2016, 09:28 PM
It doesn't really work that way. I tell you who it is and that gets her name out there.

Any press is good press.

Or, maybe she passed out because of something STAFF EDIT. So that gets out there. But rather than folks staying away, some people on the board see a prey and prey upon her.

Things never quite work out the way you think they do. So I'll stay out of it.

Any ladies wanna play?
You already put it out there that youve been blown off . Then dont wanna share . Wtf is that? Kind of a dick move not giving a beads up to the rest of us! Why even say anything at all?
wtf, this should have started in ISO
but heading to ok in coed

It doesn't really work that way. I tell you who it is and that gets her name out there.

Any press is good press.

Or, maybe she passed out because of something STAFF EDIT. So that gets out there. But rather than folks staying away, some people on the board see a prey and prey upon her.

Things never quite work out the way you think they do. So I'll stay out of it.

Any ladies wanna play? Originally Posted by ISO
if you did not want where thread is going. title should have been Stuck in Buffalo
WTF that should get edited out. I don't wholly agree. But it is a guideline ops.
You already put it out there that youve been blown off . Then dont wanna share . Wtf is that? Kind of a dick move not giving a beads up to the rest of us! Why even say anything at all? Originally Posted by TechnoViking
If a repeat with or still wants to see good move but his wording at start sucks.
should have left out blown off and in ISO
if he does not want to try and see again from being blown off, dumb not to say who now that he said it
But the Blown off part does make it coed worthy in my eyes
but then not saying who is a BS move

so i see both sides, But op started this wrong .
  • ISO
  • 01-10-2016, 05:19 PM
I included the 'blown off' bit to let off a little steam because I was a little peeved. But really I wasn't posting to talk about that, just to find a provider to play with. So, yeah, I shoulda left that part out.

I posted here in Coed rather than in ISO because I find that more board providers check the Coed section than the ISO section.

I shoulda had a plan B. My loss. Though I only lost time and miles. And some pride. Oh well. At least I'm not out any money so I still have that to play with. Now I just need the time again.
ya done had a self ...destroyin shitbird here

...now donts lets it happen again
Any ladies wanna play? Originally Posted by ISO
Don't be disgusting. Here we require provider references and prebooking whew
Convo?.....