Physical Description: Small, cute, nice ass
Recommendation: Yes
  • Jtbc
  • 08-03-2019, 09:42 PM
Nice session!

Low key Greek provider
Good review!
Low key? Surely you jest.
Hard to decide between looks and service.
Good and funny review!

Going to see her today for a trip to Greece.
  • Jtbc
  • 08-12-2019, 09:13 PM
Good and funny review!

Originally Posted by Picachulon
As did I... as did I.

Vicky is easily one of the top performers
She’s a very pretty girl. Unusual to find them so pretty with such willingness to please.
  • Jtbc
  • 08-13-2019, 01:38 PM
She’s a very pretty girl. Unusual to find them so pretty with such willingness to please. Originally Posted by RonnieReagan
Yeah, and she does doubles too!
Yeah, and she does doubles too! Originally Posted by Jtbc
Would be great if her double included some girl-on-girl action. I like it that way but the girls obviously need to be comfortable with it. I had some great sessions where I was banging one while the other was being eaten out by the other. Hawt!
She is up-for-it sing.
Would be great if her double included some girl-on-girl action. I like it that way but the girls obviously need to be comfortable with it. I had some great sessions where I was banging one while the other was being eaten out by the other. Hawt! Originally Posted by Bangkok1
My doubles session with her and Perfect included lots of girl on girl, including the "triangle" (dick inside one, other girls pussy in your mouth, while the 2 make out above you). If you want a great doubles, go for the 2 of them. I haven't left a review for that session because sometimes the greatest memories are best saved for yourself.
I pounded perfect for 1 hour. And then I pounded Vicky for 1 hour the same day back to back didn't know they would do doubles