Ob1 misspell count.

ob1 has misspelled "the" 10 times since yesterday.
@100 times in September. He is too old to check himself or to provide an unbiased opinion on anything.
Being a fascist himself, he sees them everywhere.
He has been donating a lot of money to the "Texans for Euthanasia".
Let him be the poster child for his cause.

I will continue to update his inability to perform a task any BANNED TOPIC could do.
If he wants to end his own suffering, why won't you let him?
  • oeb11
  • 10-02-2020, 01:36 PM
Ob1 misspell count.

Well thank U blue meanie -

i wonder - were you the kid in grade school who delighted in cleaning the blackboard after school, and brought the teacher an apple a day???
Who delighted in appointment as 'hall monitor' - the true peak and high point of a blue meanie life.
Who competed in spelling bees rather than band or sports???

How pathetic!
DOTY!

No need to even hold an election.

Or wait for a new administration.

I think we’ve seen enough.

HAHAHAHAAHA
He doesn't have a very consistent history of spelling America correctly, either.
One word munchy never misspells is C-O-C-K-S-U-C-K-E-R!

He has calibrated his spellchecker to make sure he gets it right every time!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@100 times in September. He is too old to check himself or to provide an unbiased opinion on anything.

I will continue to update his inability to perform a task any BANNED TOPIC could do.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
STALKER!
  • oeb11
  • 10-02-2020, 04:13 PM
LL - thanks for the good laugh
Blue Meanie brings anti-gay imagery to all of his posts - and the most common underlying cause of that behavior -

Is that the person is a closeted gay in denial , and uses the acting out to separate itself from the reality of a denied sexuality.

WD - I have Blue Meanie on ignore - seeing your reproduction of a post reminds me why!
Any poster who feels compelled to go through my posts as to how many mis-spellings of 'the' i committed - has some real issues upstairs.

Not to mention the other false allegations from the fevered imagination of Blue Meanie!

Blue Meanie - get some professional help - soon

your life can be much better when you come to an honest acceptance of yourself as you really are.

And - 'teh' RTM button is your little friend, DPST's!
  • oeb11
  • 10-02-2020, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

hello - Blue Meanie
and - how many 'teh' today, tomorrow, and the next, and the next - days
idle hands are 'teh' Devil's playground - it is written.
We all look forward to your regular reports!!!!
Give debbie a break. He doesn't have time to proofread what he types because he makes so many redundant posts on a daily basis.

Although he could just save his post as a word document, run spell and grammar check to make sure everything is perfect and then just hit copy and paste. All of his posts would then be letter perfect.

But Jam -- that means all of his posts would say exactly the same thing. Well yeah -- like that would differ one iota from what he currently is doing.
Give debbie a break. He doesn't have time to proofread what he types because he makes so many redundant posts on a daily basis.

Although he could just save his post as a word document, run spell and grammar check to make sure everything is perfect and then just hit copy and paste. All of his posts would then be letter perfect.

But Jam -- that means all of his posts would say exactly the same thing. Well yeah -- like that would differ one iota from what he currently is doing. Originally Posted by Jam3768
^^^^

lolling!!

He be talkin to himself

It takes nutjobs to be lefties
  • oeb11
  • 10-03-2020, 08:57 AM
Just waiting for J to require all responses to his nonsense to be in ebonics.
fits the Teacher's Union education in marxism - dumbed down to keep the sheeples on 'teh' plantation!.
  • oeb11
  • 10-03-2020, 09:58 AM
Blue meanie - Counting much?
or, did the Big Chief tablet coloring book not have the guidance for One????
Are you stalking MM again, Oeb11?

Or is it IBHankering?

Or Whirlaway?
One word munchy never misspells is C-O-C-K-S-U-C-K-E-R!

He has calibrated his spellchecker to make sure he gets it right every time! Originally Posted by lustylad
For a fleeting moment I thought Munchie was suggesting that the word "misspelled" was "cunt" .... but then I remembered!

The only "cunt" he knows is the one looking back at him in the mirror.