Roo's last post in Da Sandbox!

It's true! It's true!

JB made me see the light.

(can you believe he could talk anyone into something? Whew)

I had promised to get out...then...(insert really bad Pacino impression here)...got pulled back in. Whatta fool. But sometimes I have to make multiple mistakes before I figure things out for real (you should see the ugly old whore I fucked in Tijuana once a long time ago...holy fuck!)

So I will not post in this pile of shit subforum again. And it is public fuckin record! I might make an innocuous post now and then in the actual forums about...HOOKERS!!...but fuck y'all and alla yer nonsense in here.

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

I just want to close with this pearl of wisdom:

WE ALL GOT IT WRONG.

It is NOT "Trump Derangement Syndrome"

It is........ "Trump's Derangement Syndrome" (read it carefully JB...it's a bit of a challenge, I know)

He is truly a DERANGED fucking piece of shit idiot and fascist. And y'all are enablers. Your grandchildren...should you ever be lucky enough to con a woman into letting you procreate...will fucking hate you for supporting him. If they live long enough.

I'll see summa you after my (potential) upcoming ban. Not all, though. You're welcome!

Let the "joy campaign" begin!

anyone remembers whens ol ...capon was ...a mod?

...plastic man ...neither
It's true! It's true!

JB made me see the light.

(can you believe he could talk anyone into something? Whew)

I had promised to get out...then...(insert really bad Pacino impression here)...got pulled back in. Whatta fool. But sometimes I have to make multiple mistakes before I figure things out for real (you should see the ugly old whore I fucked in Tijuana once a long time ago...holy fuck!)

So I will not post in this pile of shit subforum again. And it is public fuckin record! I might make an innocuous post now and then in the actual forums about...HOOKERS!!...but fuck y'all and alla yer nonsense in here.

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

I just want to close with this pearl of wisdom:

WE ALL GOT IT WRONG.

It is NOT "Trump Derangement Syndrome"

It is........ "Trump's Derangement Syndrome" (read it carefully JB...it's a bit of a challenge, I know)

He is truly a DERANGED fucking piece of shit idiot and fascist. And y'all are enablers. Your grandchildren...should you ever be lucky enough to con a woman into letting you procreate...will fucking hate you for supporting him. If they live long enough.

I'll see summa you after my (potential) upcoming ban. Not all, though. You're welcome!

Let the "joy campaign" begin!

. Originally Posted by rooster
Reading is not a strongpoint for MAGA types……hence all the memes…..

elg……..