providers not giving refs.....

How can you make money when you have providers like this?

I emailed and pmed a VERY popular provider in New Orleans for a reference yesterday....I received an email from her this morning saying that her old man will not allow her to give references.....Then today I found out that she had emailed the client this morning asking if he could see her today!

WTF?? I thought we as hobby sisters were supposed to 'take care" of each other!

I bend over backwards to give references,give advice,and give referals to BOTH hobbyist and providers....I have even referred THIS provider in numerous ways and times to clients..........
{I guess i am too 'giving" a person}

I will no longer be giving references to this provider...pm me for her info
That's jacked up...
CC, you are right. It is truly f'ed up.
Sorry to hear that happened to you Dallas.You have always been very kind and helpful when giving reference checks and giving advice to others.But as always there are some low life providers out there,that are not willing to work with others and no matter how hard you try to change things it won't change.There are some out there that will always cut prices and stab you in the back when your not looking.

Be safe Babe you are one of the best out there
thanks yall

we girls gotta keep each other safe!
That's too bad. That girl is pretty pathetic and has no idea the potential consequences that gives her. Sorry to hear, hopefully she loses that attitude.
"Treat others as you wish to be treated," the Golden Rule. Karma will come back and fix this situation. Wish you the best Dallas.
thanks..

I just lost a potentially good client! But karma has a way of working things out!
Let no good dead go unpunished unfortunately that is so true.
Put it behind you and enjoy your weekend.HBD
thanks yall

It is my birthday tomorrow so I will party hard & forget it! lol

Thanks to all yall rocking ladies here who help out so much!!!
Jealousy is a B*TCH! It drives me bananas when ladies act like they can't give a reference and then expect you to give them one when they need it. The last time I checked the lady was the one seeing the guy not her husband. I didn't know you needed permission to give references.

Ladies need to get over themselves and help each other out!

Just my 2 cents! lol lol
WOW and WTF,
Just like it ain't smart to mess with mother nature....

It it's dumber to mess with Dallas .... A sweetie that bends over backwards to help folks out, welcomes all newbees, and is just an all around sweet Southern Lady.

whoever it is will have their
Karma run over their dogma.....
Variety is the spice of life. Pretty sure I know who your talking about Dallas and its happened to me too!!! Happy Birthday!
Been there with her too so I know who it is. I think it's shitty too. Just a cut throat tactic if you ask me. That's not how most ladies roll here in nola, thankfully. I'm curious about the rationalization "my husband won't let me". There is plenty of money to go around, just seems unnecessary. I assure you, being nice has it's rewards.
Well the issue of references is something we struggle with due to a few serious consequences, due to the amount of clients the Elves cater to, and the fact that we do not save personal info, by giving a reference we could make a mistake and Ok someone who is not OK, and should the provider then get injured or arrested it would be our fault, we usually will not take that responsibility for outside providers.

That being said, in the Indy world, I would guess that you all need to work together to have a safe shared and constantly updating database of men so that you can be safe, so I wouldnt understand this Indys reasoning.
Now the jealousy and cock blocking thing is just plain horseshit but if her business is so shitty she has to do that, she will most likely not be around long. Clients do not belong to anyone, its a shared population, don't wanna share.. get married and stay outta the business.