Places to pickup girls in houston downtown

I am going to be visiting Houston and wondering if i can pickup girls for some company. Please suggest me some good bars or places where i can hangout with some single hot girls and may be take home!!

Thanks

UHHHHH.....FIRST OFF "I" AM AUSTINTATIOUS!!!!!!!!!

AND SECOND OFF YOU ARE ASKING ABOUT INFO

FOR HOUSTON ON THE AUSTIN BOARD!!!!!

AND THIRD OFF "MAYBE" IS ONE WORD!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T MAKE "MY" NAMESAKE LOOK STUPID!!!!!!

Darling, Lots of people travels to austin to houston or has info. I did ask on houston board also but just wanted to ask some of pros in austin too.
Darling, Lots of people travels to austin to houston or has info. I did ask on the houston board also but just wanted to ask some of the pros in austin too. Originally Posted by austinatious

DARLIN...PROPER GRAMMAR FOR YOUR SENTENCE WOULD BE -

LOTS OF PEOPLE TRAVEL FROM AUSTIN TO HOUSTON WHO MIGHT

HAVE INFO!!!!!

DID YOU SKIP YOUR ENGLISH CLASSES IN PRIMARY SCHOOL?!?!?

First of all, I agree with Lilly, you should obviously change your name because there is only one Austintatious. Second, a piece of advice for you, whenever a well established provider like Lilly tells you something, just listen to her, and try not to argue!!
austinatious <> Austintatious Lilly

Austinatious = The art of being sexually attractive towards every woman in the area.
Austintatious = marked by or fond of sometimes pretentious display that is unique only to Austin, TX === Lilly

The "T" makes a huge difference
Second, a piece of advice for you, whenever a well established provider like Lilly tells you something, just listen to her, and try not to argue!! Originally Posted by Jonathan08
+1
Thanks fun2come

Lilly , I would've appreciated help instead your criticism about English grammar. Point is you understood my original post so I don't know what was your issue here. Guess you got lotz of time then why dont u go teach some ESL classes.

DARLIN...PROPER GRAMMAR FOR YOUR SENTENCE WOULD BE -

LOTS OF PEOPLE TRAVEL FROM AUSTIN TO HOUSTON WHO MIGHT

HAVE INFO!!!!!

DID YOU SKIP YOUR ENGLISH CLASSES IN PRIMARY SCHOOL?!?!?

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
I am going to be visiting Houston and wondering if i can pickup girls for some company. Please suggest me some good bars or places where i can hangout with some single hot girls and may be take home!!

Thanks Originally Posted by austinatious
You could try the Ben Taub Emergency Dept. No shortage of chemically altered cuties willing to make more bad life choices. Best of all, they probably need a ride home AND already had their clothing removed and replaced with a gown.

good luck.
hmm must be the weather.. some friction heat is good, but not around the collar..
Houston request in the Austin Forum?????
I think I will close this one before someone gets shot with a Roman Candle.

Ya'll go celebrate or something!!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff