300 providers in Austin

It appears that Austin alone has around 300 providers or close to it. From the reviews, it appears that all of the guys are with the same 20 or so providers (thats what it appears from the reviews posted).
Why do guys see the same girls?
When "fresh talent" comes around everyone and their grandpa wants a turn
Half of the 300 or so providers don't seem to log in so I won't waste my time trying to contact them, the other half have a limited menu. Cut that down by another half which price me out of the market, and that limits me to 75 to choose from. I take looks, available contact information into account, reviews and I'm down another half. That leaves me at 37 girls. That's not too far off on your 30 number.

I'm not one to jump on to the new kid band wagon, but would rather see someone who gets good reviews.When the ladies try to put rules on what I do and don't put in my review, I don't mind them stating so, but I haven't bothered to review them yet.

There are alot of factors limit who I choose to review, and being a female provider, and merely being a female provider is only one of them.
Thanks Mrhamm that was the second half of my thought but had to go before I could complete my post.
On an other thought its wrong for a lady to dictate YOUR experience ...the only think I have ever asked when it comes to that is not to post "a special just for you special rate"...but thats a whole other thread..
It appears that Austin alone has around 300 providers or close to it. From the reviews, it appears that all of the guys are with the same 20 or so providers (thats what it appears from the reviews posted).
Why do guys see the same girls? Originally Posted by atx33man
Gee could it be they are happy seeing someone they like and click with regularly??
A lot of the guys that ladies see do not review. Most of my clientele are not reviewers, so there is that to consider too.
300 wow, I'd be happy with 20, but realistically can afford about 3 to 4 on a regular basis ...

Want to see more reviews, make them offer review specials
ok, ok... it's that 4th of July beer talking here, took over the Fun"and more to"come.

and I agree, many many non-reviews, guys are selective and gravitate towards what they need, so number automatically reduced, and then there are a lot of dead accounts too, they left us with no notice or BANG ...
maybe they hear something they like and want the same experience
I just read the post heading and pictured all us ladies in full Greek garb and spears in hand charging down to the Capitol yelling " This is Sparta ! "
I just read the post heading and pictured all us ladies in full Greek garb and spears in hand charging down to the Capitol yelling " This is Sparta ! " Originally Posted by purtybaby
I love it!
you go Sparta Girls :-)))))))
maybe they hear something they like and want the same experience Originally Posted by sxyveronica

True I know I look at a review before I contact. Providers screen and reviews are our screening process. But me personally I look at ads and lineups and then look at reviews. Not all 300 are on regularly.
I came here for past for days, I gotten a lil clientele come visit from here. I don't know what this town likes. I guess it like same ol same..which is cool, I found some fun in the time I was here,but I'd like to have met some Eccie gents.
If there's something you guys like pm me, I'm here til this afternoon....

XoXo
Jucci
I came here for past for days, I gotten a lil clientele come visit from here. I don't know what this town likes. I guess it like same ol same..which is cool, I found some fun in the time I was here,but I'd like to have met some Eccie gents.
If there's something you guys like pm me, I'm here til this afternoon....

XoXo
Jucci Originally Posted by me_jucci
I would think part is due to the Holiday, this is one of few times that the 4th falls on a Thursday, which of course then people take off Friday too. Since 80% of the guys here are married or have SO's or Kids then those come first.

and part of having 300 to choose from becomes a bit overwhelming for me, so I tend to just stay with my regs. I have only seen 1 new girl in the past year when I used to see about 3 new girls a month, but that was back when Austin was a smaller market and we relied on traveling gals and I was going to Houston twice a month too.
Jucci, I tried to see you (we chatted for a while), but your special ended at 6pm (and I won't deny, I like a deal), but I have to work until about that time except on weekends or holidays. I tried to hook up with you Thurs but we just crossed lines I think. I even was driving over in your area when you first got here, but didn't get an answer to text or call (and you hadn't seen anyone yet you told me). Still, I may head to SA one of these days to have a little Riverwalk fun and get to know you. You look delectable so I just have to see if real life matches the pics and posts.