A Visa Commercial...

• Aflac
  • 08-20-2010, 10:14 PM
Over the last few weeks in the Aflac household...

A new Dooney and Bourke clutch - 73 dollars

A new Red Top battery for the SUV (was slow to start and didn't want her to be stranded anywhere) - 164 dollars

A new Dooney and Bourke tote bag (well even I like this one - it's a British Tan leather) - 254 dollars

A new Coach hobo purse (to match the shoes she got last month) - 301 dollars

A new Thomasville sofa (she had to have it) - 2,783 dollars

A 15 minute, end-of-the-week, celebratory romp in the hay with an uninterested SO for a stressed-out-from-work/life Aflac - apparently more than the above combined.

Knowing I'm a P411 request away from a session with an attractive someone who at least pretends to be interested - Priceless!

Ladies - Thank you for all you do for guys like me.

-Aflac
AFLAC - I am very impressed you got some AFTER buying the couch! I thought that might fit in after the Coach bag....oh and some wonder why we hobby....
Damn aflac!
Will you marry ME? With goodies like that I'd stay in bed nekked 24--7 just waiting to see what was next on the "You've been a good Girl for Daddy" list..........
Did you at least get your romp ON the sofa (covered so as not to stain) while she was "clutching" the hobo?
At least you'll be sleeping on a nice new sofa!!!

Let's hope not.
You guys terrify me. Please explain why Nitwitboy would ever want to be married? With my current condition, kids may be out of the picture for me. With that said, why get married?
A week long cruise to Jamicia, Grand Caymen, Belize - $5000

1st BJ in 19 years- Well, at least it was a good BJ.
The SO sounds pretty High-Maintenance to me!
  • Aflac
  • 08-21-2010, 07:28 PM
I knew you all would understand. Venting can be therapeutic.

AFLAC - I am very impressed you got some AFTER buying the couch! I thought that might fit in after the Coach bag....oh and some wonder why we hobby.... Originally Posted by Papacorn
Papacorn - My thoughts exactly.

Damn aflac!
Will you marry ME? With goodies like that I'd stay in bed nekked 24--7 just waiting to see what was next on the "You've been a good Girl for Daddy" list.......... Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Onehit - With that attitude, it's tempting.

Did you at least get your romp ON the sofa (covered so as not to stain) while she was "clutching" the hobo? Originally Posted by Lauren Lane
Lauren - I think she was clutching my wallet.

You guys terrify me. Please explain why Nitwitboy would ever want to be married? With my current condition, kids may be out of the picture for me. With that said, why get married? Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
Nitwitby - Be terrified. Be very terrified.

A week long cruise to Jamicia, Grand Caymen, Belize - $5000

1st BJ in 19 years- Well, at least it was a good BJ. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Bubba - Been > 17 years for me. I stopped trying a long time ago.

The SO sounds pretty High-Maintenance to me! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Chica Chaser - High maintenance - low returns.
I knew you all would understand. Venting can be therapeutic.

Papacorn - My thoughts exactly.

Onehit - With that attitude, it's tempting.

Lauren - I think she was clutching my wallet.

Nitwitby - Be terrified. Be very terrified.

Bubba - Been > 17 years for me. I stopped trying a long time ago.

Chica Chaser - High maintenance - low returns. Originally Posted by aflac
Damn aflac!
Will you marry ME? With goodies like that I'd stay in bed nekked 24--7 just waiting to see what was next on the "You've been a good Girl for Daddy" list.......... Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Onehit, you are a manwhore.
Onehit, you are a manwhore. Originally Posted by pyramider

No just a whore! I'm a chick...........

Jesus, Joesph and Mary, Pyramider.
We are on every thread together!
What?
You just thought I was gay? Or metro-sexual?

And y'all thought I was SLOW!!!