Reply:Review: Desiree TOFTT

1. My Activities: HJ
I have never just offered a HJ. If it had come to that it would be for the protection of my health.

2. Smoking Status: Smoker
My incall is a 4 star hotel in Richardson which there are 2 of and both non smoking. If I were a smoker going outside when it is 110 degrees out is not the kind of sweating I enjoy.

3. Physical Description: Super small tits, Big gut, No Butt & Not My Type
I have never said I was busty they may be small but still perky at the age of 42, never claimed to be a spinner with age a few pounds are a fact of life, please I do have a butt everyone does some just bigger than others, it sounds like you should have done your homework better, no reason for the negativity because I'm Not Your Type.

I have no need to write my own reviews the few I have are written by gentlemen who appreciate a good provider.

Things are going down hill for me? No they are going up hill.
Don't let it bother you Desiree. Not everyone is going to click with everyone else! I have had many awesome meetings with you, although not for quite a while....so when are you going to travel out west?
Awwww thanks. Your one of the best. I always enjoyed our time together. Usually things like this don't bother me but when your ex won't go home it makes ya a little grumpy. I might have to make a trip that way real soon.

XOXOXO