Bdms

I was wondering what everyone's opinion on bdms. Is there a want for it in the is community. I love this type of stuff and I am always looking to push my limits. What are some of your favorite things about bdms?
Lots of fun if it's done with someone well equipped and experienced.
It's BDSM. B(ondage)D(ominance)(iscipline )S(ubmission)(adism)M(asochism ). I am pretty heavily involved in the BDSM lifestyle and have been for about five years. It can be all-consuming at times. I talk about it very openly and often, some people on the board are probably sick of me bringing it up. I have experience with Dom/sub, DaddyDom/babygirl, and Master/slave dynamics, always as the submissive. Of course bringing different kinks and fetishes into casual play is fun as well.

I would say that at least 3/4 of the people who contact me have at least an interest in some facet of BDSM and it is my openness about the topic that draws them to me. There is definitely a market for it, especially as a submissive. The large majority of BDSM-oriented providers are Dommes. Many do not recommend that submissives do professional sessions because it is much more dangerous to submit with strangers than it is to dominate strangers. Before entering into that lifestyle you need to be aware of the risks. I wouldn't recommend professional submission to a newbie. More urban areas have professional dungeons that can be rented out by the hour and it provides the sub with a place to submit with many safeguards in place but professional dungeons usually don't allow sex.
It's BDSM. B(ondage)D(ominance)(iscipline )S(ubmission)(adism)M(asochism ). I am pretty heavily involved in the BDSM lifestyle and have been for about five years. It can be all-consuming at times. I talk about it very openly and often, some people on the board are probably sick of me bringing it up. I have experience with Dom/sub, DaddyDom/babygirl, and Master/slave dynamics, always as the submissive. Of course bringing different kinks and fetishes into casual play is fun as well.

I would say that at least 3/4 of the people who contact me have at least an interest in some facet of BDSM and it is my openness about the topic that draws them to me. There is definitely a market for it, especially as a submissive. The large majority of BDSM-oriented providers are Dommes. Many do not recommend that submissives do professional sessions because it is much more dangerous to submit with strangers than it is to dominate strangers. Before entering into that lifestyle you need to be aware of the risks. I wouldn't recommend professional submission to a newbie. More urban areas have professional dungeons that can be rented out by the hour and it provides the sub with a place to submit with many safeguards in place but professional dungeons usually don't allow sex. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I have been a member of fetlife and have 3 doms but never really pushed me. I am defiantly a baby girl I just want to go even further and learn more as I break more into the hobby. Just want to combine a few different areas I like into my life.
In my personal opinion, pushing boundaries for a female submissive is best done within a trusting relationship. You couldn't really market yourself as a professional submissive without extensive experience but lots of girls advertise as being fetish friendly.
never heard of it
I love and live bdsm.
It's an easy way for fat, ugly hookers to make a lot more money than they are worth.
shit just got ...real

choking?

overnights and choking?

I know cpr so I guess we good
I was wondering what everyone's opinion on bdms. Is there a want for it in the is community. I love this type of stuff and I am always looking to push my limits. What are some of your favorite things about bdms? Originally Posted by Ladyvanessawells
I live it and love it. As the Busty one said though, as a sub, you must have a partner you trust. If you are going to bring it into the hobby, you would be wise to do it with clients who you have known for awhile. My retired ATF was a professional sub, and I don't know how she never got seriously hurt , as she offered it to first time clients.
Hi there lady Vanessa
I was looking tnto fetlife, but could not find anyone to talk to about it
went to jay's diner last month, but did'nt have the balls to walk into the room where it was held
It's an easy way for fat, ugly hookers to make a lot more money than they are worth. Originally Posted by Strapped
Most definitely being fat you can charge way more for more advanced things than pinch and tickle. I can throw around, choke, breast smother, tie up, and restrain a grown man like he's a 90 pound spinner without even messing up my hair or make up.
It's an easy way for fat, ugly hookers to make a lot more money than they are worth. Originally Posted by Strapped
Most definitely being fat you can charge way more for more advanced things than pinch and tickle. I can throw around, choke, breast smother, tie up, and restrain a grown man like he's a 90 pound spinner without even messing up my hair or make up. Originally Posted by Lexxxy

.......round one to Lexxxy!

elg........
I live it and love it. As the Busty one said though, as a sub, you must have a partner you trust. If you are going to bring it into the hobby, you would be wise to do it with clients who you have known for awhile. My retired ATF was a professional sub, and I don't know how she never got seriously hurt , as she offered it to first time clients. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
It sounds like you are at the same time saying you must have a partner you trust but it also worked out for your ATF who did it with anyone.