Where can I find a good steak sandwich?

• Paven
  • 08-15-2010, 10:51 PM
Now I'm talking sirloin not Philly. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Paven~
I can have a piece of aged meat cut at a special little place i know then cooked to perfection to your likings . i am a chef and state bbq winner . satisfaction guaranteed. hows that sound.
Logan's is awesome. Texas Roadhouse is pretty good too. Two of the only chain restaurants I will frequent. Never ordered a sandwich myself, but I'm pretty positive they serve something of the sort at Logan's
Chicago
i haven't eaten at a fuddrucker's in a long while, but the one on s. lamar had a ribeye steak sandwich that was delicious. i used to get it all the time as i was never a big fan of their hamburgers.
Ranch 616 616 Nueces. Great.
If you find out let me know. I haven't had a really good one in a long time.
Nighthawk Restaurant on Burnett where Curra's used to be
In my pants!!

I'm sorry Paven. I had to....

Try Ranch 616 downtown. Great sandwich!
Oh for the love of, cfh, she asked about a steak sandwich, not a mini-dog

Hmmm, need to check that out, never been there.
Ranch 616 is great. My favorite place in Austin. It's good food with a good price. But it looks like someone is the kitchen is a chef and has their shit together.
There's a good review for one here:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=79015
  • Paven
  • 08-18-2010, 07:47 PM
In my pants!!

I'm sorry Paven. I had to....

Try Ranch 616 downtown. Great sandwich! Originally Posted by cockforhire

CFH I just need one sandwich for myself, I'm not trying to feed a whole village! I will definitely check that place out amongst the others that were mentioned as well. Thanks for most of the input and keep any more information coming.
  • Paven
  • 08-18-2010, 08:04 PM
So I just called Ranch 616 and they serve it during lunchtime. The gal said it was a flat iron steak which I am unfamiliar with. Google here I come.
Burger Tex has a good rib-eye sandwich