Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Clifton park
State: New York
Address: Clifton park area
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde medium length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5 feet 125. Pics are her but seriously awhile ago. Kind of a gut bigger boobs. Don't expect a slender girl.
Recommendation: - yes
def,

A link would be helpful!

DD
That's what one calls an honest description.
To each his own, I guess, but I think Casey is one of the cutest girls in the area. So cute that I was certain her ad was fake at first. Thankfully I took someone's advice and saw her. I had a good car date with her, then a fantastic incall visit.

In fact, she just texted me tonight to say that she'll be hosting in Malta tomorrow. You should give her another chance in a better setting. She has a knockout body, and the braces make you feel like you're fucking the head cheerleader.
Like I said nothing to do with her service or attitude. Just for me the looks and body type didn't do it. Once again I'm super picky.
Like I said nothing to do with her service or attitude. Just for me the looks and body type didn't do it. Once again I'm super picky. Originally Posted by deffekt
We all like what we like, nothing wrong with that. Like I said, I think Casey is one of the hottest girls in the area. Looks like the girl next door with a great body.

I actually just saw her earlier tonight at her incall in CP. Very safe location. I was in a bit of a rush so we skipped right to the good stuff. I won't go into details, but it was another stellar performance by her.

I will continue to see Casey as long as she's providing. I hope you find a provider you enjoy as much as I enjoy her!
Damn I was hoping she was a spinner type. I was going to plan on seeing her. This is why different opinions are good to hear.
Donations?