Liberal or conservatives need to read this.

This is what that punk ass boy sissy chaps has to say about you gentlemen and ladies in the political forum.

^ Bullshit...the political forum ain't shit...nothing but a bunch of poor ass in the closet republican hillbillies who grew up fucking their mothers...and still pissing in the gene pool till this day... gay as fuck retards always parroting the same ole bullshit....nothing intellectual or stimulating about it....except for the good Liberals in there putting in Yeomans work... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So, whether you're left or right, check out our local Houston blowhard and let him know what you think about his disrespecting the political forum.
This is what that punk ass boy sissy chaps has to say about you gentlemen and ladies in the political forum.

So, whether you're left or right, check out our local Houston blowhard and let him know what you think about his disrespecting the political forum. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Dear John. Go fuck yourself and your hillbilly banjo playing ass friends

Carry on Sistene

Carry on Sistene Originally Posted by themystic
Sistine
we ran his grill faced negro ass outta here and naturally he's gonna claim this forum is beneath him. it's the coward's way out.

stormy daniels wouldn't give him the time of day let alone some pussy.

same with professor sparky rabbit fag. as i predicted, he ran like a bitch too.
we ran his grill faced negro ass outta here and naturally he's gonna claim this forum is beneath him. it's the coward's way out.

stormy daniels wouldn't give him the time of day let alone some pussy.

same with professor sparky rabbit fag. as i predicted, he ran like a bitch too. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
We still have Mystake. He’s one dumb motherfucker.
Shitistan Mosque has Jug Ears and frequently bends over to pick up the soap...

We still have Mystake. He’s one dumb motherfucker. Originally Posted by bambino
Don’t insult dumb motherfuckers like that.

Thats right Dumbino. Your my VP! Do you think we can find a spot for the Drama Lama?

he's even worse than sissy boy. he pulled a "hooker retirement" post then un-retired from this forum.
Thats right Dumbino. Your my VP! Do you think we can find a spot for the Drama Lama? Originally Posted by themystic
I have nothing to do with you. I’m sure nobody in the RW does either.
I have nothing to do with you. I’m sure nobody in the RW does either. Originally Posted by bambino
Oh come on Dumbino. You take everything so serious. Dont let Lexy Liar find out you have "emotions and feelings" He will chastise you for being a weak liberal. Are you a weak liberal Dumbino? You sound like one of these "sensitive" new age republicans. Read Iron John by Robert Bly. Maybe you'll get some of your manhood back and stop being such a little pussy

Carry on Sistene Originally Posted by themystic
Pussy boy, is that the best you've got? That's weak and lame, just like you are. No doubt you're limited, so that's OK, just don't pretend you're a big dog around here.
Pussy boy, is that the best you've got? That's weak and lame, just like you are. No doubt you're limited, so that's OK, just don't pretend you're a big dog around here. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Dear John. Go fuck yourself
Pussy boy, is that the best you've got? That's weak and lame, just like you are. No doubt you're limited, so that's OK, just don't pretend you're a big dog around here. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
That’s all he’s got. And dogs are far more intelligent than he is.
That’s all he’s got. And dogs are far more intelligent than he is. Originally Posted by bambino
Bow wow Bitches