So, I watched Roseanne tonight......

Whadda dud. It wasn’t funny, it wasn’t pertinent. It was stupid. Wont watch it again.
I didn't watch it the first night.

I watched "Forged in Fire"......,.,"it will kill".

I watched "Forged in Fire"......,.,"it will kill". Originally Posted by Jackie S
I only saw some “highlights” of the first episode. I didn’t think they were very good. So I watched tonight. Won’t waste my time again.

I watched "Forged in Fire"......,.,"it will kill". Originally Posted by Jackie S
Roseanne show is AWESOME!!!!

In fact it needs to be a hour long to include all of the great original actors!!!
I didn't read this article, but its headline was that Roseanne's series is actually anti-trump series.
I watched it. I thought it was pretty damned funny. Her humor is back to what it was when she first started her show (not the preachy stuff she was doing towards the end of the last run).
  • WTF
  • 04-04-2018, 07:37 AM
Barr is a political idiot cashing in on another political idiot.

Barr is a political idiot cashing in on another political idiot.

Originally Posted by WTF
They’re both worth more than you. But that’s not saying much. You’re just an old CREEPER!
  • WTF
  • 04-04-2018, 08:04 AM
They’re both worth more than you. But that’s not saying much. You’re just an old CREEPER! Originally Posted by bambino
I'm not saying they do not know how to manipulate ignorant fucks like you into watching/believing their stupid shit and making a buck.

I'm saying politically, they are dumbfucks.

I'm not saying they do not know how to manipulate ignorant fucks like you into watching/believing their stupid shit and making a buck.

I'm saying politically, they are dumbfucks.

Originally Posted by WTF
Just because they disagree with you? Trump is POTUS. He beat a large field of candidates. I guess that makes them dumberfucks.
Are you assholes kidding? You’re arguing over a TV star? Of course you are! Too fucking ignorant to realize the brilliance of WTF’s “Last Supper.”

That is one of the greatest Memes of all time!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHZAAAAWESOME!