Massage experience

Did any of your massage sessions get sexual?
yes
It happens often, but it is a good idea to keep it to yourself. Reason being, writing a review or even mentioning that you got that service allows those with no scruples to go see her and ask for the same.
Absolutely not... When I go to see a massage therapist I'm going for treatment. If I'm looking for sex, I know where to find it... And it's definitely not from my massage therapist.
Have a friend with whom I've had partial benefits with at one point, who also happens to be a licensed massage therapist. I've had massages from her, and also some other activities, but not at the same time. A massage was a massage, hanging out and making out was a different time and place. One did not lead to the other - though perhaps had we gotten more serious it might have worked out that way. Never really was a sexual thing with her, it was more like one of those sensual/spiritual thing hanging out with her. I was in a not great point in my life and she was a real lifesaver. Was not your typical relationship by any means, many times we would just get in the car and drive around at random and talk, no particular destination in mind. That sort of thing.
Still friends, getting together next weekend, in fact. Things are reversed now, my life's going pretty good at the moment, but she's having some problems, so now it's my turn to return the favor.
Once I was in Thailand for work. And I decided to try an erotic massage in Phuket. I called a girl, and she came to my hotel room. It was probably the best massage of my life. I was so excited that I offered her to have sex, and she did not refuse me.
Hoping to have one tomorrow.
Come on, if you massage doesn't have happy end it means you haven't massage. The best erotic massage girl I've taken from and I still thinking how to meet her again. So you need to try new way in your massage experience
REad the reviews.
  • Old-T
  • 05-31-2019, 09:55 AM
They are two distinct services that sometimes happen together, but should not be assumed.
Reading arolund here on ECCIE, it seems that the AMP scene varies from city to city. Here in Houston, LE seems to be working over the AMPs whenever one or another becomes too overtly brothel-like. Locally, the frequent ?AMP hobbyists are tending not to review the few full-service places to avoid overexposing them to LE. Also, in H-Town, The "girls" are often well beyond MILF into their post-menopausal +50s too.

In Dallas however, there seems to be (from what I read) more lively and open full-service AMP action with more attractive, younger women. LE seems to leave them alone.

It would be a great help if you paid for Premium Access to get the full ROS information in reviews. . . .So read the reviews for your area. Try to contat,hrough PM, some of the reviewing members who are having some level of full service experience to get more specific info.
Once I was in Thailand for work. And I decided to try an erotic massage in Phuket. I called a girl, and she came to my hotel room. It was probably the best massage of my life. I was so excited that I offered her to have sex, and she did not refuse me. Originally Posted by AcidMilk8
Would you, perchance, be that fellow from Nantucket?
I had a regular lady in Tulsa that gave the best massage ever with stretching and all the massage treats. Always a happy ending. Sadly she got married and moved away. I miss that massage of hers badly
Where I live we used to have good ones then LE took them all out. Probably from all the dudes that put info in reviews. Dumbasses!!