URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=229570
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: 360 and Abrams area
Activities: BBBJ, FIV, Squirt, Dirty Talk, DATY, MISH
Hair Length and Color: Long dark dreads
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: She is small, firm, and has a great body. Her pussy is perfect with a. nice large clit. Chest is small but she has awesaome long nipples.
Recommendation: Yes
She’s been my go to this year. Each visit just keeps getting better.
She’s been my go to this year. Each visit just keeps getting better. Originally Posted by Symposium
She was a ton of fun. Can’t wait to see her again.
Only provider I have ever fisted…She is a one time must see, and LEGENDARY.

And the thing is, with me she was as much a sweetheart as she was a freak…Really need to see her again.
Only provider I have ever fisted…She is a one time must see, and LEGENDARY.

And the thing is, with me she was as much a sweetheart as she was a freak…Really need to see her again. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I fisted Tattooed Barbie in Houston not too long ago.

And yeah, LBA was a sweetheart. Just a very sweet person who happens to love fucking.
Yeah for 50 YO she is still pretty and insatiable. Easy to screen and no GPS. Rate for her is fair.
Yeah for 50 YO she is still pretty and insatiable. Easy to screen and no GPS. Rate for her is fair. Originally Posted by marvel21

It feels weird being the Guy in the thread who hasn't seen her. Indies hit my radar hard, beginning Tuesday (when our heat wave allegedly breaks), and LBA is near the top of my list. Don't let her go to Plano until I get a piece.
She has been in Arlington for as long as I can remember, is she moving to Plano? She’ll be in my backyard then!…”Houston, we have a problem. I won’t be getting as much work done or playing as much golf & tennis, hunting or fishing?”

If I remember isn’t she light skinned? Still has the bush down under? I always wanted to see her bare.

Don’t know why she doesn’t show pics, none on her P411 or rates there, only one bent over ass shot on her image gallery here.
She has been in Arlington for as long as I can remember, is she moving to Plano? She’ll be in my backyard then!…”Houston, we have a problem. I won’t be getting as much work done or playing as much golf & tennis, hunting or fishing?”

If I remember isn’t she light skinned? Still has the bush down under? I always wanted to see her bare.

Don’t know why she doesn’t show pics, none on her P411 or rates there, only one bent over ass shot on her image gallery here. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I try and keep tabs on her location, anticipating a chance to see her. From what I've viewed, she plays in both Plano and Arlington, but more so in Plano lately. And yeah, some refer to her as ''black'', others as ''mixed''.

Don’t know why she doesn’t show pics, none on her P411 or rates there, only one bent over ass shot on her image gallery here. Originally Posted by ManSlut
She has a place in Plano and her usual place in Arlington. If you contact her just ask where she’ll be. She’s very accommodating.

And yes, she has a bush, but it’s trimmed. I don’t recall much if any hair on her lips though. She may shave those.

And lastly .. she is light skinned. I don’t care either way … I like all races.

It feels weird being the Guy in the thread who hasn't seen her. Indies hit my radar hard, beginning Tuesday (when our heat wave allegedly breaks), and LBA is near the top of my list. Don't let her go to Plano until I get a piece. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Just text her and she will tell you rates. I don’t want to quote them in the off chance she’s decided to change them.

Just note she’s out of town at the moment so might not reply quickly.
Just text her and she will tell you rates. I don’t want to quote them in the off chance she’s decided to change them.

Just note she’s out of town at the moment so might not reply quickly. Originally Posted by Dillhole

I can do that, thanks.

I may have to see her when I decide to end my break. Ive seen reviews for her here and there. What would you rate her looks face wise?
I may have to see her when I decide to end my break. Ive seen reviews for her here and there. What would you rate her looks face wise? Originally Posted by RickyG2002
She’s cute. Nothing special but nothing wrong with her either.

It feels weird being the Guy in the thread who hasn't seen her. Indies hit my radar hard, beginning Tuesday (when our heat wave allegedly breaks), and LBA is near the top of my list. Don't let her go to Plano until I get a piece. Originally Posted by Chung Tran