What is it?

I'm in my office listening to the rain and all I can think about is getting laid. What is it about the rainy weather that makes me want to lay up all day with a naked girl. I mean that always sounds good, but the rain seems to really bring it on.
I'm an all weather man, rain, shine, snow, sand storm, weekend, weekday, holiday, leap year, dawn, dusk, solar eclipse, lunar eclipse, east coast, west coast, etc... If there is a chance to score I'm there buddy!
I know what you mean Mr. Smith... I'm just saying... I will be there soon!
I know what you mean Mr. Smith... I'm just saying... I will be there soon! Originally Posted by Aidan MacKenna
Maybe it will be on a rainy day Aidan. Good to see you back.
Rainy weather and Aidan, what a combo. Daymnnn.
I'm in my office listening to the rain and all I can think about is getting laid. What is it about the rainy weather that makes me want to lay up all day with a naked girl. I mean that always sounds good, but the rain seems to really bring it on. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Rainy weather + Aidan + the long period of abstinance you've been on during your break......
Hi Aidan I thought you had left, because you had a stalker or something, I am glad you are back, sorry if I am being nosey.
Rainy weather + Aidan + the long period of abstinance you've been on during your break...... Originally Posted by littlejoe
Exactly.
Mr Smith 111 I am So Happy SexyBaby come back home.......... It's an a important day for Lovers' but we going to have the time to have a Fun! I guess...... you always been
an interesting Gentleman for me!!!!!

With Love Sexy baby....
Hey sexy baby where ya been? Been wondering what happened to you?
It is a general condition, in my opinion. Rainy days are made for making love.
It is a general condition, in my opinion. Rainy days are made for making love. Originally Posted by Bull149

ditto! I love the sound of thunder and pitter patter of raindrops!

Mr Smith 111 I am So Happy SexyBaby come back home.......... It's an a important day for Lovers' but we going to have the time to have a Fun! I guess...... you always been
an interesting Gentleman for me!!!!!

With Love Sexy baby.... Originally Posted by SexyBaby
Hi SexyBaby. Lets get together soon.
Of Course!! Mr Smith 111....I am sure we will have a "GREAT" Time Together..... Hope to see you soon.....

Besitos SexyBaby
Aztec Prince My Sweet Heart!!! I was very busy moving from one city to other one.... But I am waiting also for the moment to see each other again........ be in touch

Besitos SexyBaby