Visiting information

I have never visited south texas but im thinking now is the time, hoping to come next weekend, and information would be greatly appreciated on areas to stay in... please pm me, hope to see you soon

XoXo
V
What part of south Texas you planning on visiting? The RGV or CC areas.
I sent her a PM and she said she's thinking of the week of the 19th, which happens to be my birthday.

She looks to be solid, with top reviews - we should welcome her
  • dcarr
  • 03-02-2012, 04:59 AM
If your planning on the RGV McAllen is the place to be.
Hey Guys !!! Yall are in for a real Treat..Versace is one of DFW's. best..Play nice cause she is definantly worth it !!! PS if someone would send her back with some Fresh Seafood i would appreciate it..Im having withdrawals up here ..Shrimp Picayunne from Water Street would be AWESOME !!!
Dam like to make an appointment message me.
Have FUN, South Texas. You are truly in for a great ( I mean GREAT) time if this young lady indeed finds her way to your neck o' the woods. She is FAB! Treat her well!

BTW, I see that Chelsea Simms (Dallas) is also considering CC as part of an upcoming tour. She, too, is an amazing young woman and if you've not had the pleasure; all you need to do is scope out her reviews. She is top notch in every way. Our loss....your gain......

My suggestion is take advantage of the time she spends in your region whatever that may be ('cause we don't want her away from DFW TOO long!)