TS gotto ask

Hey I got to ask looking at some of the TS pictures and reviews I think ok maybe , greek is greek , bj so on. however I would have issues with them sounding like an 65 year old truck driver that smoked all there life what do you guys think.
The hobby is for trying things that you otherwise never would, each to their own. There are lots of reviews of TS girls on the site and several 'experts' who could give you more info on the voices of some of them. Rock on...
No don't do it that's just gross man the hobby is for trying things with women not men and a bj is not a bj when it comes from another male and Greek is not Greek when it's a male its homosexuality u can never change your sex your always what u were to begin wirh
Do your research
Give it a try
Don't like it? Oh well, now you know
Just might be a blast.
Make your own rules
But naughty has a point it's all up to u
Some of them have really feminine voices and appearances. It's usually the chin that bugs me.

But if you find the right lady you can have a lot of fun. The hobby world is the only area I venture into this realm, but it is a lot of fun with the right person.

Do research and make the plunge, at least one. If you like it then you can have a lot of good experiences. But just like GGs, there are poor dates that are independent of what they are packing
Rex, just like with GG (genetic girls) WALDT. I am with you on the voice thing, however I've seen a few TS providers and most of them make an effort to sound and appear feminine. If they are young and/or started on hormones when they were young, they are more likely to have the really soft feminine voice.

The easiest route is to simply call them, and then you'll hear their voice. Ask a few questions about scheduling or location. If you don't like the voice, you can simply hang up (kind of rude) or you can say "I'm sorry, this is my first time and I can't go through with it."

Also note that the more feminine in voice and appearance, the more you can expect to pay. And that doesn't necessarily mean you'll get a fantastic session either. There are a couple TS providers who visit Dallas frequently, very feminine looking, and charge 300-400/hr. But they have lousy reputations for service.

If you want to research more TS reviews, check out mine and Tom Clubs. We probably have the most reviews here in the Dallas area. Good luck!
Rex brings up a good point. In reviews, Guys who are able to look past certain masculine traits tend to not mention them at all because it just does not come to mind. I wish there were a "Post a TS review" button that would pull up template that would prompt us to address these qualities.