Ever had a provider laugh at you for requesting a half hour session?

Happened to me recently. Asked for HH and her response was
Half hour? 😂😅🤩! I’m not trying to be cheap or offensive. My schedule is always so tight I don’t have time for a full hour.
Yes. I have been call cheap or told: don't waste my time. I only ask the TNA ladies who indicate in their profile 1/2 hour is available. Then there are those who won't do 1/2 hour but a 10-15 minutes quickie is okay. SMDH AGAIN!
laugh back at her w/ a pic of 250-300$ and something snarky like "okay, guess i'll have to give these to a friendlier provider."
Only on Eccie tbh
Never happened to me but if it did I would find another provider to suit my needs. If she is laughing at you her service is probably below average.
  • grean
  • 06-27-2019, 07:42 AM
Ask her again on the 31st of the month.
Keep on laughing while I keep the money in my pocket, and let's see who gets the last laugh
I’ve had that. Also had a lady tell me she only does 2 hours and up appts. But she made an exception for me apparently....I don’t mind either way. If she doesn’t want the money then I’m sure somebody else would. Lol
Wow.
Good morning Skipskipper51, after my response the other day, I just want you to know that, although I do not offer 30 min dates, I have no right to judge anyone who offers or the clients who ask for this service.

For that reason I sincerely apologize, I had no excuse to behave like that and I admit my response was immature, childish and total lack of professionalism and respect that you and all the gentlemen deserve.

Have a good day.
That's a classy lady right there.
That's a classy lady right there. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Indeed. It takes a special type of courage to admit to everyone in public that you're wrong. To own what you've said and apologize for it. A lot of people don't have that kind of courage.

My respect for Allegra has increased even more after reading this thread.
There is nothing wrong with guys who want to just do 30 minutes. But, if they seek out and contact providers that do not offer 30 minute sessions and bitch when that type of provider says no, not only does the provider has every right to laugh at the request, but if you persist, also let others know about your demands.

All you have to do is do your research on these ladies and most have what they offer/do not offer in their signature line, ads, profile or website.
Frankly established like providers like AH don't have to offer hh but it's nice when they do. Less established providers should offer hh and if it's as good as gals like AH a full hour will soon be in high demand
My God, I actually agree with coyote.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Allegra reacted the way she did because it was the umpteenth time that day she had been asked that question.