Here I am!

I'm sorry to bother. Can you please verify that you've seen him and you will would see him again?

Besos.

Alyssa71
My God. I need to step off the keyboard with the eggnog. My bad.
ThreAds belong in Co-Ed. Cutting OUT the EggNog would help some.

A pint of eggnog is about 450 calories ... without anything added.

If you add a couple of shots of whiskey you're up in the 600 range.
I was being facetious. It's not eggnog genius.
Whatever you want to call it, it appears to be fattening.
Lol. You know what? You're not worth arguing with. Go ahead with the fat jokes. Doesn't phase me.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-06-2017, 07:07 AM
So was this a thread where you go, oh heck what did I do? like, been there, done that.. lol.
or was it something different?
either way, no worries.
you know that undo button on MS Word? life should come with one of those. i'd be like, undo, undo, undo, k just a few more undoes, now i'll just hit the do-over button, n we're good.. ha ha.
So was this a thread where you go, oh heck what did I do? like, been there, done that.. lol.
or was it something different?
either way, no worries.
you know that undo button on MS Word? life should come with one of those. i'd be like, undo, undo, undo, k just a few more undoes, now i'll just hit the do-over button, n we're good.. ha ha. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Lol... No clue but I couldn't agree more!
My God. I need to step off the keyboard with the eggnog. My bad. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Good weather to have some eggnog with some whiskey in it yummy
On a weight / mass basis, is eggnog more calorific than cheesecake?
On a weight / mass basis, is eggnog more calorific than cheesecake? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Roughly a slice of cheesecake runs about 260 calories and that's about 1/6 of an average "pie" of cheesecake. Laying on some topping(s) would, of course, increase that total.

She knows all that already, but you can check the website ...

"Hungry Girl"!

Back to the TreaAd topic. Wasn't "Besos" a member back in ASPD days?

HEH

If you like to read ThreAds, go to the WW section. Providers should be banned from posting hellos and welcomes to the orginal post.

On the other hand, everyone has a technique. It reminds me of the rope-a-dope method used by Muhammed Ali.
Lol. You know what? You're not worth arguing with. Go ahead with the fat jokes. Doesn't phase me. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Would it not be so ironic if Lexus Lover was actually like one of those people in "My 600 lb Life," surrounded by pizza boxes and unable to move without assistance, so he spends his bedridden life typing hateful insults to hookers on eccie?

Anyway, Besos from ASPD was a genuine sweetheart. Is he still around?